IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Heh, he seems to be reallty into his game.. I can't help but feel that these multiplayer first person shooters would be a lot more fun if everyone had the same approach, although with tongue planted firmly in cheek.

voluntary RPG style gameplay has actually gained a lot of popularity with the sandbox style games like minecraft and dayz. I think it is a very interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWgxYviydfo&list=PLjJLqqk4244Q0R5Za2pzjSgdKkt3YYgnH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNT3ftchV-Q

No one commented on this the first go round, but it is HILARIOUS so please watch it. (doesn't matter if you are into bf or not)

this guy is hilarious. thank you so much for linking this

I love this guy doing live game commentary:

LOL

NP NP

Yeah, that series is awesome as well. I actually thought he was commentating a real MLG match at first then I realized he was just trolling people. The new COD "and we are live" stuff is good.

Guest Frankie5fingers

actraiser2e.jpg

YES SO HARD BUT SO FUCKING BADASS

agreed. awesome games. i always find myself going back and playing them when i have nothing else to play.

Did anyone else download the rerelease of Earthbound on Wii U? I always wanted to play it but didn't have $150 for an SNES cartridge.

It's a great 90s RPG by the way.

Edited by Rubin Farr

i hate term papers...i was just starting to get good again at Dark Souls.

At least against the normal game. I still get completely destroyed by absolutely every PvPer.

I think over my two playthroughs my PvP record has to be something like 3-58. Its ridiculous and I am tempted to hack/cheat just to get those assholes off my back. There have been at least 5 times I can think of where I get invaded LITERALLY right after I revert to human form. Not even time to kindle the fire, which is why I used the goddamn humanity in the first place. So frustrating.

Guest cult fiction

i hate term papers...i was just starting to get good again at Dark Souls.

At least against the normal game. I still get completely destroyed by absolutely every PvPer.

I think over my two playthroughs my PvP record has to be something like 3-58. Its ridiculous and I am tempted to hack/cheat just to get those assholes off my back. There have been at least 5 times I can think of where I get invaded LITERALLY right after I revert to human form. Not even time to kindle the fire, which is why I used the goddamn humanity in the first place. So frustrating.

To be fair though you're playing long after it came out, most of the people who are PvPing have been doing it for ages and are likely very good. When Dark Souls 2 comes out you'll be on a more level playing ground. I defeated just about every person who invaded me in the early days, and on my last playthrough this summer I got my ass handed to me many many times despite being much better at the game.

I just started playing BioShock Burial at Sea - one of the highest quality DLC releases ever and well worth your time if you enjoy the series.

I just started playing BioShock Burial at Sea - one of the highest quality DLC releases ever and well worth your time if you enjoy the series.

it's on the cards. soon as I finish Infinite!

Edited by usagi