IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Guest disparaissant

been playing final fantasy tactics: war of the lions on ipad, and loving it. aside from the random crashes. i don't have a psp so i never got to play the retranslated version before. it was one of my favourite playstation games, but the translation was so godawful it was pretty hard to tell what was going on at any given time. they've definitely improved on that, even if it's a bit prissy sounding now.

so, while ive got some cash im picking up games for my xbox for in the future when i havent got any cash, what would you guys say are must haves for the 360? if you can be bothered.

so far the most enjoyable 360 game ive played has been farcry3.

Guest Gravity

Anyone play Quake Live? Maybe we could get a decent sized game going sometime.

Though it's been a while since I've played, probably gonna get destroyed.

Guest Iain C

After months of being really strong and staying away from it i've returned to CRUSADER KINGS II in order to play the latest expansion, THE OLD GODS.

As the name suggests, in this latest expansion you get to cast off the shackles of monotheism and embrace the ways of the pagans. Me, I've been playing as a Norseman, having started in the newly-conquered English territory of Jorvik (York) I have burned a swathe west through northern England before crossing the Irish sea and almost entirely purging Christianity from the island of Ireland (or, in Norse, Irland), of which I am now king. Mercia and Wessex have consolidated into the Christian kingdom of England, in a pathetic attempt to forestall the eradication of their religion, but I fully intend for me son to pillage their lands, enslave their women, and sacrifice their children by hanging to Odin.

Good game basically.

Guest jasondonervan

Haha yeah right, gta5 isn't even out yet #troll

In future, it might be an idea for you to read posts properly, before childishly banding around troll hashtags.

Guest Iain C

Haha yeah right, gta5 isn't even out yet #troll

In future, it might be an idea for you to read posts properly, before childishly banding around troll hashtags.

Don't lie in your posts then, troll

Fallen in love with GRID 2 on PC. It's a great arcade racer - bags of fun, tracks are a nice mix of street/racetrack, AI works well, and graphically it looks fantastic. It's not doing anything particularly revolutionary but what it does do, it does really well.

GRID was really fun and underrated in my opinion.

I thought so too. I haven't played a racing game for ages though, probably since then, so I'm not sure how much better things have got.

Guest Pennywise

Finished Max Payne 3... again. That ending always makes me so happy :emotawesomepm9:

I still haven't finished it. Let's be honest, this game gets a little bit boring. You spend the whole game doing the same shit over and over. You don't get new abilities or anything. You might as well just play the same chapter 14 times because they all involve you just killing a bunch of guys uisng the same old methods. Max Payne 2 was better.

I don't even hate this game, it just pisses me off how uninventive they were with the gameplay. The music is kewl

Edited by Pennywise