IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

lol! Thanks =). Our theme as a group (there was 57 of us) was just to go neon! It was great, biggest party I've been to that's for sure. 15-20,000 people on the beach, 13 stages playing all kinds of electronic music, drinking out of buckets! Great time.

And I was only solicited by hookers about 14 times that night. Thailand is a crazy place.

:beer::beer:

Edited by StephenG

Reppin the Deep Sea Creatures Comp!

523566_10151822971520130_877087737_n.jpg

has anyone ever told you you look like David Cross?

Yeah... I get that quite a bit. :)

except waaay better looking

Thanks yo!

I want that beard...

edit: @ asymmetrical head

beard was black in 2006... That's the year my first son was born... have some kids and your beard will become silvery! Mustache however is staying black mostly... doing the flair thing to it right now... Not necessarily handlebar.

Stephen were you drinking Samsong? That's my Thailand bucket drink of choice. Amazing.

Yeah man! Tons of Samsong rum, that was my favorite! It's pretty good rum and conveniently pretty much the cheapest alcohol available lol. 140-300 baht for a bucket! =D

539751_10151824977415130_225608008_n.jpg

Epic beard! ... Distinguished.

beard was black in 2006... That's the year my first son was born... have some kids and your beard will become silvery!

this is so true! I was just looking in the mirror and I have a shit ton of greys on my chin now. shit!

oh yea fucking lol plum

Guest uptown devil

thanks man. my girlfriend finally asked me trim it after 3 months or so. it was getting really bothersome to eat things like fried egg sandwiches and baby back ribs anyway.

Guest Ron Manager

damn, all this beard chat makes me want to get back on the scene. i've been keeping it trim lately.

dscn0116h.jpg

I'm bearded at the moment myself. Was thinking I might give it another run for a couple of months. No pics though because I don't take photographs of myself! Eat a dick! BYE