IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Artwork

Joyrex

press the share tab under the video on the youtube page. then copy and paste that link, not the page link in the address bar. comprendé. (this goes for everybody else that hasn't realised this yet from the other three times i've mentioned it in threads). hehe jeep_ERz

I wonder how often gangstas accidently shoot each other. With all that serious weaponry to hand at all times, blue on blue incidents probably make up a good percentage of the 40,000 or so homicides in the US (or red on red if they were bloods lol, ar the puns, they're to be found everywhere).

Should I feel like a creep that I'm watching a depiction of a girl sleeping and she doesn't even know?

*furls shlong*

2 posters for a friends club night in shanghai, mildly happy with these, not to happy with the type but kinda happy with the bkg colours. these two posters represent slowly getting out of rutt i was in. there are 2 more.

post-662-0-36521100-1377729974_thumb.jpgpost-662-0-42981700-1377730005_thumb.jpg

the one with the map of shanghai in the bkg was a rejected design. the yellow dot is pointing to to where the venue is.

post-662-0-43268700-1377730240_thumb.jpg