IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Artwork

Joyrex

Guest Pennywise

That guys work is pretty cool, cheers for the link. The painting is inspired by jung koch quentell's prints. Saw them in a book I bought and for the first time ever, had an idea of something cool to paint. Basically, I want to do paint imaginary biological lifeforms in a similar style.

March_043.jpg

Guest HokusPoker

Good luck (not being sarcastic), it's really hard to paint something truly organic, something that doesn't look like a human being thought of it.

Your painting looks good, by the way, I especially like those trumpets at the top. I also like what you posted of Quentell. It would make a great wallpaper (as in wall decoration for a room) if printed big enough.

Do you by any chance know if there are high resolution scans of these?

Edited by HokusPoker

That guys work is pretty cool, cheers for the link. The painting is inspired by jung koch quentell's prints. Saw them in a book I bought and for the first time ever, had an idea of something cool to paint. Basically, I want to do paint imaginary biological lifeforms in a similar style.

March_043.jpg

They're awesome, if you've not read Day of the Triffids, I highly recommend it - also watch the 1981 TV adaptation, it's better than anything on TV currently

I like those drawings above, still using pencils is very iddem!

I made this painting for a contest and won for the very first time in my life! It's a old lacemaker.

1383216_10202217041567595_1747706065_n.j

By the way. I finally set up my artist fb page, tha tI invite anyone who likes my artworks to visit: https://www.facebook.com/slikarPeterGaber?ref=hl

I made this painting for a contest and won for the very first time in my life! It's a old lacemaker.

By the way. I finally set up my artist fb page, tha tI invite anyone who likes my artworks to visit: https://www.facebook.com/slikarPeterGaber?ref=hl

Makes sense you won the contest.

This is awesome.

Guest Frankie5fingers

Cool characters sketches, and dat face crow face. Cool stuffs, mangz.

Here is the last sketchbook drawing (unfinished) I did before leaving Cairo for Tokyo:

mu_choonz.jpg

lol this is great. reminds me of muscle man on regular show.

you know who else likes making choonz? MY MOM! lol