IGNORED

warp luggage

beerwolf

the price does not compute.

they look nice enough, but fuck... who can afford £138/£168 for a (record) bag these days? especially this time of year.

taking the piss.

/moan

they look nice enough, but fuck... who can afford £138/£168 for a (record) bag these days? especially this time of year.

People with money. :cisfor:

when I said 'nice price' (for those who arent English) it should be said I was being ironic/sarcastic/taking-the-piss. Just in case you didn't know lol.

when I said 'nice price' (for those who arent English) it should be said I was being ironic/sarcastic/taking-the-piss. Just in case you didn't know lol. Confused? You will be...

christ on a bike what am I doing? I'm off to watch Masterchef!!!

a pro bag for pro cunts w/ a pro price tag. lol

no thanks.

People Fools with money credit cards. :cisfor:

fixed. ;)

..if only warp still put out good music... I might've considered one.

in a parallel universe where warp are still good and i'm rich i've preordered 3 and am now feeling pretty smug.

but I still have that hole in my soul... that needs filling with more shit..!

they were probably made as Xmas gifts to everyone @ warp, then Steve thought 'let's make some more and flog 'em, make our money back.. and a nice profit for Xmas & New Year, too!... some idiots out there with more money than sense are bound to eat 'em up!'.

chortle, chortle

:emotawesomepm9:

I'm tempted at the larger one, I'm guessing (well presuming) that the price is indicative of the built quality, protection inside and materials. Camera bags of a similar size are about that price too.

Archived