IGNORED

Lil Wayne is probably gonna die soon...

ghOsty

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems sippin on that sizzurp's got him slippin into seizures... stupid fuck, hope it does kill him.

A bit harsh, don't you think?

Yeah that's way harsh. I don't like him but I don't wish death upon him for dabbling with shit.

Guest Aserinsky

It seems sippin on that sizzurp's got him slippin into seizures... stupid fuck, hope it does kill him.

A bit harsh, don't you think?

Yeah that's way harsh. I don't like him but I don't wish death upon him for dabbling with shit.

This. Going on a binge with purple drank might have been a bit reckless, but that doesn't mean I hope that he dies from it. On a related point I may not like his music, his public persona or the views he expresses in a lot of his lyrics, but that's no reason to wish death upon him either.

Guest RadarJammer

In November, he told MTV that doctors had put him on seizure medication and told him to drink four bottles of water a day. "I ain't drinking four water bottles, but everything's good," he said at the time.

:facepalm:

In November, he told MTV that doctors had put him on seizure medication and told him to drink four bottles of water a day. "I ain't drinking four water bottles, but everything's good," he said at the time.

:facepalm:

To be fair, drinking water is very uncool.

edit: unless it's from out of the orifice of a stripper

http://www.tmz.com/2013/03/15/lil-wayne-seizures-hospitalized-drugs-sizzurp-critical-condition-icu/

i can agree with the writing off of a person when they're knowingly causing their own problems by way of drugs, but hoping he doesn't get better? seems a little much. if he dies, it's his own dumbass fault, of course. no reason to wish for that though.

also, i seem to be in the minority by liking a lot of his music. i am in Lilweezyana though, i kind of have to.

If you have millions of dollars why choose cough syrup as your drug of choice.

really good question, i mean i'd prefer taking robo over 'sizzurup' which is just a very mild dose of codeine mixed with an antihistamine, which would feel the same as taking a codeine pill mixed with tylenol PM over the counter sleeping pills. It's very odd that it caught on at all, but stranger things have happened. IT's in that genre of 'recreational' drugs where if you can somehow fight falling alseep on them they are fun. If i wanted to just nod out and fall asleep i'd rather take opiates by themselves. People seem to love benzos for recreation though, i always thought they were extremely boring, maybe i dont get the same effects from them other people do.

Wishing death upon a celebrity (or entertainer, rapper or "musician" whatever) because you can't stand then and/or they make poor decisions is immature and disturbing. So what if you don't like his songs, his fame, or his fanbase - find enjoyment elsewhere and tune it out. I feel sorry for people hellbent on sticking with their comments wishing him dead or saying "good riddance" - it takes a fuckload of such cynicism and anger to really feel that way, or even enjoy riling people up by saying that.

I hope he gets better and yes, I hope he stops fucking around with purple drank as much. And I like him a bit too - always respected him for his rather prolific output and I'm unapologetic for loving "A Milli" to this day. I can't hate a rapper who heartily tries skateboarding and looks like he's having fun doing so:

Archived