IGNORED

Lil Wayne is probably gonna die soon...

ghOsty

actually i thought that was pretty admirable of him to admit.

most people (like the brown nosing pitchfork media) love to make it sound like this guy is anything special- but here he is pretty much spelling it out that he has no poetic sense or even interest in poetry.

also, wayne said a while back that if he couldn't make money out of music he wouldn't make it. so i really don't think he even likes his own material outside of the fact that he makes money from it.

he's really the opposite of an artist

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this "thug" (read between the lines) has no talent and no artistry i bet he doesnt even know what art is *snort*

hes so untalented i wish he would just die already hes just another thug and it really bothers me about him "making" "music"

JUST OVERDOSE ALREADY, UR NOT A REAL ARTIST. WHITE PPL DONT EVEN LIKE U

he was a dick in an interview so i hate him

50 cycles is about a million times better than anything he could even imagine with his tiny inferior brain

• 1 year later...

All right, well this is what I think of when I think of Lil Wayne (cuz I don't know any of his new shit):

[youtubehd]u01dafkjcfI[/youtubehd]

And I was first introduced to him from this:

[youtubehd]T9CabmOu-Zk[/youtubehd]

Stylistically, he used to have a real character to his voice, which as a vocal artist is pretty important. Also, I think his openness with skating and guitaring at a kind of shit level is pretty commendable. He just wants to have fun, y know?

Yah, but I dunno. I'm not his fan or anything, so maybe he is some fucking psycho or someshit.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived