IGNORED

Lil Wayne is probably gonna die soon...

ghOsty

I'm very familiar with Wayne living in the same state that he's from, so I "grew up" with him, so to speak. It sucks seeing someone fall to addiction and abuse, no matter how I feel about their musical style or choices in life.

That being said, Wayne has sucked post-2007, mainly because of either the drugs, fame, laziness, or a combination of the three. But there is talent there; you don't have to be a 90s boom-bap "real hip hop" rapper to have talent (or maybe you do here).

This is from 2004, and I think it's one of his best. Listen to it and tell me what you think. You might not like the style of rap, and that's fine, but to say that this is completely talentless is, in my opinion, utter bullshit.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm very familiar with Wayne living in the same state that he's from, so I "grew up" with him, so to speak. It sucks seeing someone fall to addiction and abuse, no matter how I feel about their musical style or choices in life.

That being said, Wayne has sucked post-2007, mainly because of either the drugs, fame, laziness, or a combination of the three. But there is talent there; you don't have to be a 90s boom-bap "real hip hop" rapper to have talent (or maybe you do here).

This is from 2004, and I think it's one of his best. Listen to it and tell me what you think. You might not like the style of rap, and that's fine, but to say that this is completely talentless is, in my opinion, utter bullshit.

Okay I had a listen. I can see where you're coming from, there's a decent track there.

• 2 weeks later...

What if Lil Wayne DID die and tons of kids everywhere started guzzling sizzurp to the verge of death sort of like how kids copycatted Kurt Cobain's suicide?

The Sizzurpidemic.

Here he is "rocking out" in the studio... lol

and here he is being a total tool, when asked about his poetry/rhymes...

actually i thought that was pretty admirable of him to admit.

most people (like the brown nosing pitchfork media) love to make it sound like this guy is anything special- but here he is pretty much spelling it out that he has no poetic sense or even interest in poetry.

also, wayne said a while back that if he couldn't make money out of music he wouldn't make it. so i really don't think he even likes his own material outside of the fact that he makes money from it.

lol @ muddafugga i'm eel

also, is everyone aware of the story is now that he has epilepsy and has been trying to hide that, basically, for years?

can drankin' all that purple drank give someone epilepsy even, or is he saying that's just something he was born with?

Archived