IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

to be honest Im not sure "what" the mp3 capability actually is, I didn't really look at it as intently as I had planned (honestly though in the large scheme of things its irrelevant, I win as long as I can play music).

Both my 2006 Scion xB and my wife's new Hyundai have "mp3" buttons and capability...there's even has file access buttons (labeled "cat folders" lolz) but I haven't been bothered to mess with it on either car. That's because they both have aux ports for phones and ipods. Her's has a usb port too.

do it! each scholarship I've applied for has had its own requirements... this one had GPA requirements, required a written one+ page letter in the application, and I had to be close to graduation (this one is called a completion scholarship, so my grad app needed to be submitted before I could apply -- I'm graduating after one more semester and my financial aid had run out, which is exactly the sort of scenario this one exists for). Last year I received a national science foundation scholarship based on a combination of merit, written application, and had to be enrolled in a certain type of program to qualify... they're all different. apply for as many as you can! free money is good money

also, fws: I got a gig tutoring a woman in math for at least the next quarter. when I was a tutor before it was through the school and was pretty much just a volunteer gig, though I had a schedule and requirements and stuff. this new tutoring gig is exciting because I'd like to use it as a springboard for starting a small side-job business as a tutor... stephen if it's not too much to ask I may get ahold of you in the future to see if you'd write a small endorsement for a website since we did a few math problems together earlier this year =]

Hell yeah man congrats! Glad you got the scholarships. My GPA isn't 4.0 or anything (it's 3.77) but I imagine that might qualify me for something?!

Yes man by all means I'll do anything I can to endorse you, just let me know how I can help and I'm there! I really appreciated the help. I'm in a calculus course right now and struggling a little bit lol.

You were a huge help in my last math course, PM me whenever you need my endorsement. =)

What qualified you for scholarships btw?

being luke motherfucking viia, what else?

(seriously though congrats!)

yeah fucking hell yeah

I cant tell you how nice it is to have a decent friggin fellowship..certainly lightens the financial burden (though nowhere near close to a normal living ;) )

but hey, take what you can get. no debt is is the only good debt!

I was in the process of putting down the word "grime" for a measly 30ish points in facebook Scrabble, when suddenly it dawned on me I could play "regimen" for 87 instead. (Which I did.) *pelvic thrust* :braindance:

Guest trananhhung

Just got a job as an account manager in London. Will be moving by the end of the month. Do the people around here meet up? I know practically no one in London and will urgently need a boyfriend and people to go to gigs. :crazy:

If you are transexual and hung as your username suggests, I'm having an ongoing premature midlife crisis and pretty desperate so willing to give it a shot.

Guest trananhhung

Keith, I need a nude photo of you before doing the operation. Send me a private message. Or post it here if you're into exhibitionism. It will probably take a couple of months before I get a new pair of tits. Could you handle a hairy and flat but muscular chest in the meantime?

Wait, am I actually flirting with a hung portuguese transexual on an obscure electronic music website?

*rubs goose fat over body*

*jumps onto gas fire*

Guest Sprigg

I officially got into the math class I need, and my parents decided to pay for it since I can't get financial aid this semester.

My weirdest and stupidest life 'achievement' was a participation on a state boxing championship for juniors after just 1 month of training, 3 times per week.

Not just that i stayed alive but won a gold medal. Stopped the very next day. I was hard to explain my friends it's not really for me while flashing with the gold medal on my neck.

I found out today that I'm more fluent in Japanese than I thought I'd be, considering it's been over a year since I conversed and five since I lived in Japan.

Anyway, carry on.

I cleaned most of my house in four hours today thanks to some lovely dexies that my bandmate gave me. I'm still buzzing a bit from them so maybe I'll write some sini-esque tldr posts and write some breakcore.