IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

Guest jasondonervan

Went to the dentist yesterday, usually they charge a fortune if you so much as quietly cough so was expecting a bill for just a quick chat about a tiny tooth chipping... however, as I was kept in the waiting room for half an hour past my appointment time, the dentist said that she was ."..sorry to have kept you waiting so long, so no charge today."

I visited a dentist without paying - I get the feeling I should be regularly checking if my car's brake lines have been cut from now on

My friend and I finally (after 3 years) finished a tight metal/electronic/pop album and are getting it mastered. Feels good man.

My friend and I finally (after 3 years) finished a tight metal/electronic/pop album and are getting it mastered. Feels good man.

When can we expect to hear? Sounds awesome!

tell me it's like Genghis Tron. I needs ma fix!

Lol Genghis Tron is not a terrible reference, except we are way less metal, electronic drums, more dramatic/singy/silly vocals, and typical pop song structure. Mindless Self Indulgence, maybe. (The other guy used to tour with them in his old band.)

Thanks dudessz! It'll be up in the next couple of weeks..I'll be sure to spam in appropriate places. Maybe post a sample here tomorrow.

Just paid a bill while taking a shit. Mobile technology being put to proper use.

Edit: promptly following that I listed to A/D's track: excellent fun electro-pop thrash? Anyways it's tres cool. I'll high five the shit out of you.

is high-five slang for docking?

Thx dude!!!

Yeah, it's about docking! Should we have made it more obvious? I don't want people to be confused.

i now have over 100,000 views. it's one of you techie nerds trolling me isn't it! ahhhhh i know.

I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don’t have money. I will look for you, I will find you...

and I will thank you for making me look popular on the internet. :emotawesomepm9:

i now have over 100,000 views. it's one of you techie nerds trolling me isn't it! ahhhhh i know.

I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don’t have money. I will look for you, I will find you...

and I will thank you for making me look popular on the internet. :emotawesomepm9:

what were you getting views for? Is this one of those films that you were talking about editing? Should have posted the film here, you'd have 100,040 views by now. (40 = hardcore watmm regulars (probably, there doesn't seem like many))

Went to the dentist yesterday, usually they charge a fortune if you so much as quietly cough so was expecting a bill for just a quick chat about a tiny tooth chipping... however, as I was kept in the waiting room for half an hour past my appointment time, the dentist said that she was ."..sorry to have kept you waiting so long, so no charge today."

I visited a dentist without paying - I get the feeling I should be regularly checking if my car's brake lines have been cut from now on

my dentist is awesome, asked if i was on the dole when i signed up 3 years ago (i was) and havent asked since, so even though ive not been on the dole for 2 and a half years i get all my dental treatment for free.

Beat Deus Ex again just now, with the following ending:

Merging with Helios.

Although now a 14-year-old game, I still believe it could indeed have relevance to the real world, come 2052. And even though it's technically science fiction, it might be plausible after all, kind of like 1984 was.

Those with the powah can move this to the Current Video Games thread if you deem it necessary. I don't care either way.

Beat Deus Ex again just now, with the following ending:

Merging with Helios.

Although now a 14-year-old game, I still believe it could indeed have relevance to the real world, come 2052. And even though it's technically science fiction, it might be plausible after all, kind of like 1984 was.

Those with the powah can move this to the Current Video Games thread if you deem it necessary. I don't care either way.

I've never played this game. Is it worth getting on PS2?

Danny - Never tried DX on PS2. But it's definitely worth a try on whichever platform can run it. If you're into games that incorporate both stealth and exploration, like Thief or Dishonored, you'll like this one too.