IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

my jerk of a roomate is moving out. hurrah!

congs.

can't wait for mine to do the same...

My roommate who moved out was way too nice. I wonder how he's doing out there in the wild, fending for himself amongst the savages.

my jerk of a roomate is moving out. hurrah!

congs.

can't wait for mine to do the same...

My roommate who moved out was way too nice. I wonder how he's doing out there in the wild, fending for himself amongst the savages.

i need a nice roomate i think. like, more laid back then me, yeah, that's the ticket

i just noticed that just eat.com tells you every order you have ever made. in 2014, i made 68 orders, for a total of 1030 quid (rounded down). Thats 85 pounds a month on kebabs. my rent is 160 a month.

160 pounds a months rent must be like living in someones cupboard in Easterhouse or something. It doesn't compute. Carpets needing shampooing, etc. Only person i ever heard about paying that little rent was a toff twit from my home town who moved out to the city to continue his life as a useless bum, was about 28 and living with the aid of mummykins who owned the flat. She wanted to give him some adult responsibility and started charging 120 rent, he had a man tantrum and jumped out the window of the flat onto spike railings. Spoilt brat never knew how good he had it.

160 pounds a months rent must be like living in someones cupboard in Easterhouse or something. It doesn't compute. Carpets needing shampooing, etc. Only person i ever heard about paying that little rent was a toff twit from my home town who moved out to the city to continue his life as a useless bum, was about 28 and living with the aid of mummykins who owned the flat. She wanted to give him some adult responsibility and started charging 120 rent, he had a man tantrum and jumped out the window of the flat onto spike railings. Spoilt brat never knew how good he had it.

wat? he died?

i have no idea how people live in london with average rents of 600+ . completely unfeasible.

I rent a 1 bedroom ground floor suite for $1300 a month, not in the heart of the city. 160 quid a month fuck, i'd be loving life.

I fixed my pickup truck this morning. Long story short, last Saturday the bolt to the idler pulley in the engine broke off, causing the pulley to fall out and drive belt to derail, leading to multiple malfunctions at the same time. I bought a new idler pulley yesterday and installed it in the engine this morning, along with a new drive belt. Now it drives like a champ again.

Turns out I have more automotive maintenance skills than previously thought.

i went to the local family run indian grocery store and bought a couple samosas. i opened the bag when i got home and noticed the woman had given me 3. AND dipping sauce. good times

Finally got around to linking my mixcloud accounts on my phone and laptop. 6GB of wireless data/month, might as well use it, amirite?

I managed to actually leave my apartment to obtain a burrito.

I'm about to do this right now if I can get the energy up, and I'll be real excited to have it

I can't wait

Speaking not for myself here, but rather on behalf of our work cat.

In the six and a half years I've known her, today was the first time I'd seen her catch a mouse. Long story short, she came to show everyone her accomplishment and then devoured it whole. I'll save the details.