IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

• 2 weeks later...

I ate a slice of cold pizza that's been sitting in the fridge for a week and didn't get sick...not that I'd recommend eating food that's been sitting in your fridge for a week

I participated on an international compilation of music.

http://safetyinsolitude.blogspot.mx/2015/12/post-vida-compilacion-de-snu.html

I must admit it's not my best but it is nice to meet people that somehow care about yer stuff

Nice tune

btw pretty sure that's the exact same cover as Alt J's An Awesome Wave

I must admit it's not my best but it is nice to meet people that somehow care about yer stuff

Nice tune

thanks.

it is!

be sure to check out the other artists

For the first time in my life I actually felt the tremor of an earthquake, and it turned on the light in my bedroom, which I thought had been burnt out for over a year (yes, I am that lazy). The FWS in there is that an earthquake fixed my light bulb, and now I have the option of light in my bedroom.

I bought the Shure 440's headphones, a model down from what I've been using (840') as an extra pair of studio headphones. I thought they'd be quieter, or less comfortable, or something. But as far as I can tell they are fucking indistinguishable. Look the same, sound the same, feel the same, but are half the price. I'm pretty SHURE they just manufactured the same model twice and put a different number after it.

FWP is that I could have bought this model in the first place, saved a bunch of money, and my mixes would have all turned out the exact same. Hindsight. What a thing.

For the first time in my life I actually felt the tremor of an earthquake, and it turned on the light in my bedroom, which I thought had been burnt out for over a year (yes, I am that lazy). The FWS in there is that an earthquake fixed my light bulb, and now I have the option of light in my bedroom.

Don't know exactly why but I properly lol'd at this

well it is pretty funny, the idea of a wild and potentially devastating natural phenomenon politely fixing a minor problem in your house for you which you couldn't be fucked fixing yourself.

Nice tune

thanks.

it is!

be sure to check out the other artists

Ended up listening to the whole thing and it was pretty good, cheers

also lol @ lightbulb-fixing earthquake

Saved up some money by working christmas week, took this week off to have a staycation, now enjoying the New Year with a ton of Vietnamese delivery on the way and some movies lines up.

I'm glad watmm has enjoyed my earthquake handyman. My hope is that the Big One will double as my chiropractor.

Today's FWS is that I'm not hungover, and I can finally cross "limo ride" off the bucket list. (j/k I never had that item on my list.)

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

Finished the first edit run of my novel and so far I don't hate it! Let's see if it survives another few proof reads.

Downside: cut out roughly 100,000 words / 250 pages of material that don't fit the structure.

That's like three months of writing down the editorial drain. For the betterment of the novel, of course, but still. .. :cattears:

Say it ain't so. My whole reality will come crashing down if VLC isn't up supporting this pirate's life.

it was just me. I've tweaked some of the settings (for some weird reason the default brightness/gamma is too high in VLC making some movies look washed out/ugly, especially newer ones with desaturated colours), it's playing much better now. I guess it's my new default video player. had too many issues with some .mkv files just not playing properly in other players because of weird codecs, but VLC seems to cover them all.

I don't know how to feel about having a folder full of bright orange traffic cones though, it's kind of stabbing me in the eyes.

Finished the first edit run of my novel and so far I don't hate it! Let's see if it survives another few proof reads.

Downside: cut out roughly 100,000 words / 250 pages of material that don't fit the structure.

That's like three months of writing down the editorial drain. For the betterment of the novel, of course, but still. .. :cattears:

recycle it into a new novel, change the main character's name to Tim.

recycle it into a new novel, change the main character's name to Tim.

Already a main character in the novel called Tim :psyduck: any other names I can use?

Edited by Bechuga

What about..........

Tim?

FUCK

This is hard