IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

Made a banana avocado smoothie based on a recipe I found this morning. Turned out kind of an ugly brownish-green color, but it tastes a lot better than it looks. Probably cos I used a little too much ground cinnamon. Good and good for you, though.

Now that I think about it, it looked kinda like Gerber baby food.

banana-avocado huh? was it like guacamole with bananas? I can't imagine how that'd be good... I mean I like avocados and guac, but in a smoothie?

Do you have boba/bubble tea in your area? Some of those places do avocado shakes. They're pretty tasty (if super sweet) but almond is still my fave.

Anyone ever date a girl that teaches yoga? Major key.

Speaking of yummy.

yeah avocado shakes are totally a thing. had my first one about a year ago. it's mostly for texture (smooth and creamy) and the nutrients. you don't end up tasting it that much (unless you use guacamole seasoning i guess)

Made a banana avocado smoothie based on a recipe I found this morning. Turned out kind of an ugly brownish-green color, but it tastes a lot better than it looks. Probably cos I used a little too much ground cinnamon. Good and good for you, though.

Now that I think about it, it looked kinda like Gerber baby food.

banana-avocado huh? was it like guacamole with bananas? I can't imagine how that'd be good... I mean I like avocados and guac, but in a smoothie?

Do you have boba/bubble tea in your area? Some of those places do avocado shakes. They're pretty tasty (if super sweet) but almond is still my fave.

Oh, shit, didn't even think of that. Yeah we got a Fruit Land in Anch that serves boba. I wonder if those little black tapioca balls can be bought separately.

Avocado truly is magic. There's definitely more to it than just guac.

so it's actually a palm and it can grow to 3 meters tall, fwp, that's way too big

Being Botanically Ignorant Enough To Unwittingly Buy The Wrong Plant That Will Engulf The Entire Room Eventually for most IDM 2016

so it's actually a palm and it can grow to 3 meters tall, fwp, that's way too big

Being Botanically Ignorant Enough To Unwittingly Buy The Wrong Plant That Will Engulf The Entire Room Eventually for most IDM 2016

make it so!

As long as he moves it out before it's too late and it has to be savagely cut back before extrication. /title of my song on the most idm 2016 comp.

Finished fifth revision of my next novel which means that apart from one final read through just before it's released, it's finished. Huzzah! :cattears:

Time to catch up on reading / games / life.

+1

^ lol. you can't give it back now.

it's going to be a jungle in here, confirmed. :cat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqky4dSGJnE