IGNORED

/ 6 9 9 7 4 2 / 6 2 8 3 1 5 / 7 1 7 2 2 8 / 9 3 6 5 5 7 / 8 1 3 3 8 6 / 5 1 9 2 2 5 /

Guest bigloob

Guest Warabou

WfsiLcm.png

*nervous laughter*

this 3-second video was uploaded by hellinterface almost 2 years ago. In the description, it links to this, which was created hours ago and is boards of canada:

this set of numbers is said in the video (with some minor background voice saying other numbers as well):

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dogboy73

I BELIEVE IN THIS.

Me too. In fact, I'm thinking of joining the Church of Scientology. Some fucking mysteries in there, dig? ;-)

I've been seeing number sequences for the last 7 minutes ............. :-/

Guest Dogboy73

My garden is pretty extensive and has lots of different types of plants because I'm a man who likes to cook nice food for the ladies. So when my garden was disturbed I got a bit upset.

That's brilliant ;-) Best thing I've read in this entire thread (and I've read it all 6 times)

Guest Warabou

post-16432-0-58094600-1366674623_thumb.jpg

this is flashed at the end of that video. the code now looks like

------/------/717228/936557/------/-----

WfsiLcm.png

*nervous laughter*

this 3-second video was uploaded by hellinterface almost 2 years ago.

So around the time the black square showed up. Looks like they really were preparing a release then but it got postponed?

WfsiLcm.png

*nervous laughter*

this 3-second video was uploaded by hellinterface almost 2 years ago.

So around the time the black square showed up. Looks like they really were preparing a release then but it got postponed?

Kind of like Joyrex said before. lol

Guest Warabou

Also, if this video is really a part of the whole thing (which I think it is) then this probably means there aren't 6 records out there. There might only be the one. Or maybe they've only released one so far and there are a couple others still unreleased. Dunno.

Someone should buy a VPS and make a YouTube account solely to subscribe to all these BoC channels

Upload a script to the VPS to constantly check for new uploads and if there is one, download it and save it to a log incase it becomes private

or just chill and wait for the new album to come out? lol

Someone should buy a VPS and make a YouTube account solely to subscribe to all these BoC channels

Upload a script to the VPS to constantly check for new uploads and if there is one, download it and save it to a log incase it becomes private

or just chill and wait for the new album to come out? lol

no

does anyone think that the 6 things (whatever they are, records or videos or whatever) will correspond to the word clues (if they are indeed clues) 1977 snow beards synthesizer amateur footage etc?

Also, if this video is really a part of the whole thing (which I think it is) then this probably means there aren't 6 records out there. There might only be the one. Or maybe they've only released one so far and there are a couple others still unreleased. Dunno.

said the dude from warp that lost the other 5

Guest Gravity

You can tell by the sound of him turning the record over that it's a dub plate

At least we know he's legit now seeing that Hellinterface upload. Seemed really sketchy.

Archived