IGNORED

/ 6 9 9 7 4 2 / 6 2 8 3 1 5 / 7 1 7 2 2 8 / 9 3 6 5 5 7 / 8 1 3 3 8 6 / 5 1 9 2 2 5 /

Guest bigloob

Guest viscosity

It seems weird that they would go through the trouble of setting this up in a physical space just to rebroadcast a number that's already been released.

agreed it's like my brain kinda hears a muddled 6, but it definitely sounds more like a 2. maybe the numbers are just similar? I can't make out that second recording at all though, sounds like a different number?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems weird that they would go through the trouble of setting this up in a physical space just to rebroadcast a number that's already been released.

And why the shitty audio quality, when someone gets down there in the day time and makes a proper recording we'll have confirmation.

Guest Warabou

And why the shitty audio quality, when someone gets down there in the day time and makes a proper recording we'll have confirmation.

Is it still going?

now I'm glad I spent my time here instead:

2ane54.jpg

best leave the grass clipping in the upper right on the plate, though, friend

pizza was a slice of pepperoni. meatballs and gravy on the left.

north jersey

broccoli rabe is one of the greatest things on the planet!

don't want to derail this thread.

I did look for boc numbers in my check total...

Guest Warabou

pizza was a slice of pepperoni. meatballs and gravy on the left.

north jersey

broccoli rabe is one of the greatest things on the planet!

don't want to derail this thread.

I did look for boc numbers in my check total...

I would hope your check wasn't a zero-less 6-digit number

red gravy? where i live gravy is like brown and white and it's made of cows blood. and salt and lards.

they call tomato sauce gravy in jersey because guidos that's what you call it as an authentic italian-american making delicious food that is unquestionably superior to the food of all other cultures, and you can tell it's authentic because the meatballs and sauce are not served over pasta

jules you have made me hongry

Guest umop_apisdn

Goddammit I hate to ask twice, but where the fuck did that fake new video go? Did Joyrex dump it in his 101 post cleanup?

red gravy? where i live gravy is like brown and white and it's made of cows blood. and salt and lards.

they call tomato sauce gravy in jersey because guidos

come on baph.

my grandpa and parents weren't guidos and we had macaroni and gravy every Sunday. technically gravy has meat in it.

lets stay on topic. sorry for posting that...

so after all this, there aren't even any new numbers?

Archived