IGNORED

/ 6 9 9 7 4 2 / 6 2 8 3 1 5 / 7 1 7 2 2 8 / 9 3 6 5 5 7 / 8 1 3 3 8 6 / 5 1 9 2 2 5 /

Guest bigloob

... I start to press my ear to the cracks in the door, of which there are three. (3). No joy to be honest, all I could hear amidst the (great) 'noise' was 99802. A five digti number. I listened to this umpteen times over half an hour and only revised my opinion once.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still quite intrigued by the fact that two Rough Trade employees were leaving the shop just before midnight. Probably means fuck all, but who knows. 20 mins later two dudes go in and change the projections in the shop space opposite. Bless you Warp, you total cuntoids.

Guest isaki

I'm coming around to this Nevada A-bomb/H-bomb test site interpretation of the footage. About six seconds in, it seems like there's a column of fire, just like a close up of a nuclear bomb explosion. Does anyone agree? (I've put the video at 6 seconds in here)

don't really know how to describe it so I'll draw what I think it looks like

ySwhf6a.png

looks like you're on a boat exiting a river canyon out to the ocean

yup, it looks like that... two rocky bits at the exit of an open top cave, except at a lower angle and the two sides are a silhouette... although I'm most definitely 100% wrong

... I start to press my ear to the cracks in the door, of which there are three. (3). No joy to be honest, all I could hear amidst the (great) 'noise' was 99802. A five digti number. I listened to this umpteen times over half an hour and only revised my opinion once.

My ears are 42 years old dude (The Meaning of Life, cf Douglas Adams)...so fuck knows, I could be well wrong...

Updated version, but I'm not sure if I have the correct numbers, or if the last set is revealed already. The 8:35 hands point at 59. Just ahead of the two hands we have 69. Before the little hand we also have 69. Before the big hand we have 36.

Edit:

Every five minutes we have X X 6 3 7 2 9 5 6 7 5 2.

Between every five minutes we have XX, XX, 28, 15, 17, 28, 36, 57, 99, 42, 19, 25

The two 22s are opposing eachother.

boc2.png

Nice. IRC has this at the moment though:

------
EDIT: I just like the clock idea because finally, something that makes sense in base-6, base-36, etc. Not sure how it would be helpful at the moment…

irregardless, you guys should look into that 100 suns book, it's fascinating...

edit: above image looks like the body riddle cover

fixt

also, heat, not 2

ok, so my thought is the Rough Trade event was indeed to show us the proper placement of the NPR number, but that Joyrex's hints have been about the final number. If you remember the complexity of the trail for the last clue, it would have been quite easy to miss the embedded audio overlap clues. I'm guessing the next one is of equal complexity, and we've just missed it. And, the clues are probably on watmm. Hence Joyrex's rather goofy attempts to get us to go back and figure it out. Just my 0.02.

ok, so my thought is the Rough Trade event was indeed to show us the proper placement of the NPR number, but that Joyrex's hints have been about the final number. If you remember the complexity of the trail for the last clue, it would have been quite easy to miss the embedded audio overlap clues. I'm guessing the next one is of equal complexity, and we've just missed it. And, the clues are probably on watmm. Hence Joyrex's rather goofy attempts to get us to go back and figure it out. Just my 0.02.

has anyone combed through the source of p70?

my impression was that he directed us to 'XXXXXX' on p70 (aka 'sixtyten' which he wrote as '6010')

and just to reprise he said "weight" and "baalance" and removing 101 posts

(earlier I actually looked around online for the weight of the sh-101...yeah i know)

I can't believe New Clear Dawn might actually be relevant...we were talking about that in 2009! Maybe this whole thing has been planned for a long time.

Breaking away from the maths element for a mo (forgive me for this digression), then it could be that The Wurrld (i.e New Boc Album) was created in 6 days (FUCKING LOL, AS IF, ETC) and on the 7th day He (they) rested. HAHAHHAHHA, WTF, I can't even believe I'm writing this pish....

HI Marcus

und Mike.

Wie gehts?

#beer

#lotsofbeer

my impression was that he directed us to 'XXXXXX' on p70 (aka 'sixtyten' which he wrote as '6010')

(earlier I actually looked around online for the weight of the sh-101...yeah i know)

he also said something about looking west right? Did that just mean back to page 70? Meh.

JR's post on that page was #1740.

The only instance of "6010" occurs on line 4323.

In the file name for this guy's (http://forum.watmm.com/user/12999-starblazer/) profile pic.

Edit: well, not his profile picture name exactly. Right after it, but part of it as well.

the only logical thing left is a message on either warp's website or boardsofcanada.com. or perhaps something similar to tonights london thing but in new york... i personally think the last code coming by way of boardsofcanada.com would be fitting. considering thats where years of speculation has come from. its almost like a return home.

Archived