IGNORED

/ 6 9 9 7 4 2 / 6 2 8 3 1 5 / 7 1 7 2 2 8 / 9 3 6 5 5 7 / 8 1 3 3 8 6 / 5 1 9 2 2 5 /

Guest bigloob

Guest Funktion

i am currently on my way to the album location with a spade and flask of tea, see you suckers on the flip side

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

red gravy? where i live gravy is like brown and white and it's made of cows blood. and salt and lards.

they call tomato sauce gravy in jersey because guidos

come on baph.

my grandpa and parents weren't guidos and we had macaroni and gravy every Sunday. technically gravy has meat in it.

lets stay on topic. sorry for posting that...

so after all this, there aren't even any new numbers?

sorry, was srupid joke, I meant to be faster on the strikethrough and edit

I love italian americans and their food and jersey is pretty cool except for those giant bugs that covered the road the last time I was there in 2005

If 2's not a 5 then it's certainly a 9, if 1's not a 7 then what is it at all.

if you read that out loud it might be the funniest sentence i heard all day. seriously!

Guest umop_apisdn

There was that one video that started off with music that sounded to crisp to be BOC. Then it started picking up tempo, and it sounded like a poorly faked BOC track, where the speedup in the tempo was the "gotcha, fuckers" point. However, there was an 8-character alphanumeric code that flashed with a dash in the middle. This stupid, probably fake BOC bandcamp link requires an 8-character alphanumeric code with a dash in the center. Probably a wild goose chase, but I just wanted to rule it out. But I can't find that cot damn video anymore.

Guest Warabou

New recording:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6238969/loadingbaycode.wav

Definitely the same as NPR.

I don't understand how people are hearing a 6 for the first digit. It sounds clearly like a 2 to me, and those numbers are pronounced very differently. You can hear the "tuh" sound. I also really doubt BoC would do all this just to clarify an already-given codes position when it wouldn't matter, considering there was only one more code+position needed before we could put that NPR code in the remaining spot, so it would've been completely pointless to clarify the NPR position. I'm going with 299742 in the first spot, 699742 in the fifth spot

red gravy? where i live gravy is like brown and white and it's made of cows blood. and salt and lards.

come on baph.

my grandpa and parents weren't guidos and we had macaroni and gravy every Sunday. technically gravy has meat in it.

I love italian americans and their food and jersey is pretty cool except for those giant bugs that covered the road the last time I was there in 2005

don't forget the guidos. not a highlight of nj either.

if you read that out loud it might be the funniest sentence i heard all day. seriously!

this is the entire game wrapped into 1 perfect line.

1) mods can you drop the number into the title?....if (most) everyone agrees that it's 299742 of course

2) now what? back to page 70? Joyrex, has the role/significance of sixtyten/6010/pg70 changed at all?

I've just listened to it looping over the first two digits in Reaper on headphones and through speakers, and played around with EQ to try to bring out the first digit.

I can say, that if they are two separate recordings, that I'm pretty sure that first digit is deliberately impossible to discern. It sounds truncated - sounds more like two, but only because it's been cut off or edited and the shortened sound is more akin to the harder syllable of a "two".

In any case, I don't think there's any way of saying for sure whether it's a 2 or a 6, and I think that is quite possibly deliberate.

Guest Aserinsky

New recording:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6238969/loadingbaycode.wav

Definitely the same as NPR.

I don't understand how people are hearing a 6 for the first digit. It sounds clearly like a 2 to me, and those numbers are pronounced very differently. You can hear the "tuh" sound. I also really doubt BoC would do all this just to clarify an already-given codes position when it wouldn't matter, considering there was only one more code+position needed before we could put that NPR code in the remaining spot, so it would've been completely pointless to clarify the NPR position. I'm going with 299742 in the first spot, 699742 in the fifth spot

I don't know man, the 2 at the end sounds far more elongated than the number at the beginning. Given that they're number station recordings, I don't think there's gonna be two different recordings for the number 2.

My guess is something else will happen there tomorrow. A "New Clear Dawn" if you will.

@aeiouer uploaded his recording (

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6238969/loadingbaycode.wav)

and the 6 at the beginning is a bit clearer than the other uploads ive heard. i thought it was a 2 at the beginning too but consider these recordings are probably through the mail slot at the front of the building while the stereo playing the recording is in the back of the echoy art gallery.

and then comparing it to the npr recording https://soundcloud.com/fivei56ix/boards-of-canada-699742-npr

it has the same clicks and pops and sounds. that same pop after the last number that has been mistaken for an additional 2 can also be heard.

its the npr rebroadcast

^Bester erster Beitrag ever!

I actually stole this line from WallerFM, the fat-pie podcast. They always had messed up phone numbers in their dial-in-shows. I also remember "Ring us up, 373737, is that 5? no it's another 2."

anyway, I'm off to bed. I actually hope the secret won't be revealed just yet. This operation is too much fun. It's not like I'd listen to the album on day 1 anyways, I'd buy it, then put it somewhere and wait for a sunny day and the right mood etc ... I haven't even listened to Exai Disc 2 yet.

come on baph.

A) srupid or not, forgive man

B) not gravy

C) 2? 6? dude, it's totally "Heat"

...... All this is now starting to take over my life & put stress on my marriage!! :sad:

they gravy bit, or the poorly coordinated BoC rebroadcast of previously available data?

Guest Papillon

...... All this is now starting to take over my life & put stress on my marriage!! :sad:

Yep I'm guilty of visiting this site too much too, I kept this page open most of the day today while I was at the office. I regret leaving it open when everyone was posting gifs of that girls bum that said orgasm. I'm pretty sure my boss saw the gif as well.

guys i overlapped the new tune with the NPR tune and they are identical

seriously? my dog's been trying to do that all afternoon!

or are you serious? I've lost all perspective, to be honest

Guest Warabou

guys i overlapped the new tune with the NPR tune and they are identical

well crap, what do I do with this now

post-16432-0-90590500-1367023971_thumb.jpg

I'm still holding out that it's 299742, since I can't convince my ears that it's a 6, or that BoC would go to all that trouble to tell us a position that wouldn't even be needed if they'd just given us the final code position, since it would leave one spot left for the other code to go. And I'm wondering how you could tell they were identical?

Archived