• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really excited about this.

If you want something in a shiny limited edition box there are plenty of places to go. Rephlex is about the music.

'Our intention is that all these people will work with us under pseudonyms: it is very important that our music (past, present and future) sells by its own merit and not for licensing or production credits.'

People should stop ripping on Rephlex.

I'm really excited about this.

If you want something in a shiny limited edition box there are plenty of places to go. Rephlex is about the music.

'Our intention is that all these people will work with us under pseudonyms: it is very important that our music (past, present and future) sells by its own merit and not for licensing or production credits.'

People should stop ripping on Rephlex.

truth bullets

Guest bitroast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcggjnR9rfA&list=PL05YPqhPmTtJCfPdWzQTOGLgKuJ0mwyqj

album writeup mentions 3 new albums instead of 2.

'MU3' is the first of three scheduled albums from the new AP Musik imprint that's also the name for Aleksi Perala's new project. By exploring a world of resonant microtones, Finnish producer Perala creates a meticulously crafted sub-world of glistenting, jacking and dancing electronics. It's a strange place this sub-world, one that acts as a parade ground to a colourful array of spaced-out kinetic heat and lysergic harmony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcggjnR9rfA&list=PL05YPqhPmTtJCfPdWzQTOGLgKuJ0mwyqj

'MU3' is the first of three scheduled albums from the new AP Musik imprint that's also the name for Aleksi Perala's new project. By exploring a world of resonant microtones, Finnish producer Perala creates a meticulously crafted sub-world of glistenting, jacking and dancing electronics. It's a strange place this sub-world, one that acts as a parade ground to a colourful array of spaced-out kinetic heat and lysergic harmony.

"Following up from one of the most underrated albums of 2012 (i.m.o.), this is the first of 3 scheduled albums from new imprint AP Musik

that was from grant's original fb post. I just wondered that he had messed up, cause mental union 1 and 2 was one album plus the two new ones, would be three. but THREE new albums is welcome of course!!

Guest bitroast

"Following up from one of the most underrated albums of 2012 (i.m.o.), this is the first of 3 scheduled albums from new imprint AP Musik

that was from grant's original fb post. I just wondered that he had messed up, cause mental union 1 and 2 was one album plus the two new ones, would be three. but THREE new albums is welcome of course!!

Oh!! How confusing.

First of three from a new imprint indicates 2 more I'd think. Maybe just wishful thinking though...

Aleksi is my fav Rephlex guy, the Astrobotnia series having always been my greatest mind/dream boner.

I can't wait to hear more 'jacking electronics'.

Aleksi will never disappoint, hes been consistently good since his beginnings, something rare in electronic (and music in general) these days.

Archived