IGNORED

Tomorrow's Harvest on sale now on iTunes Japan

Alzado

Absolutely, that's why I'm calling bullshit - Either the Warp representative was clutching at straws to respond to the question and made themselves look foolish or TheTransitionary's re-transcribing of the email wasn't 100% accurate

This is exactly what they said:

With regards the wav we have experimented with providing this free to physical purchasers in the past and found it cost us far too much to deliver this to all customers. It was simply not viable for us to do. We are very sorry that we cannot provide this and would if we could.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jasondonervan

My CD order has been dispatched from Amazon Japan, which may arrive by Saturday, all going well.

If they don't start moving the status forward from in_progress anytime soon, Bleep will be beaten like a rented mule.

How much was yours? (in total)

I'll let you know the total once HMRC have gotten their sticky paws on it.

Oversteps release "man, these fucking Autechre fanboys are killing the bandwidth on our Amazon S3 service. I think this experiment has served it's purpose. We should do something different next time."

Move Of Ten release "man, these fucking Autechre fanboys are killing the bandwidth on our Amazon S3 service. I think this experiment has served it's purpose. We should do something different next time."

Exai release "man, these fucking Autechre fanboys are killing the bandwidth on our Amazon S3 service. I think this experiment has served it's purpose. We should do something different next time."

My CD order has been dispatched from Amazon Japan, which may arrive by Saturday, all going well.

If they don't start moving the status forward from in_progress anytime soon, Bleep will be beaten like a rented mule.

How much was yours? (in total)

I'll let you know the total once HMRC have gotten their sticky paws on it.

I was afraid you'd say that. I'd order it along with TCH and Geogaddi, but even that's 20 pounds per CD before tax.

Oversteps release "man, these fucking Autechre fanboys are killing the bandwidth on our Amazon S3 service. I think this experiment has served it's purpose. We should do something different next time."

Move Of Ten release "man, these fucking Autechre fanboys are killing the bandwidth on our Amazon S3 service. I think this experiment has served it's purpose. We should do something different next time."

Exai release "man, these fucking Autechre fanboys are killing the bandwidth on our Amazon S3 service. I think this experiment has served it's purpose. We should do something different next time."

lol

I think Ae just have Bleep whipped into providing a decent service

Guest jasondonervan

Absolutely, that's why I'm calling bullshit - Either the Warp representative was clutching at straws to respond to the question and made themselves look foolish or TheTransitionary's re-transcribing of the email wasn't 100% accurate

This is exactly what they said:

With regards the wav we have experimented with providing this free to physical purchasers in the past and found it cost us far too much to deliver this to all customers. It was simply not viable for us to do. We are very sorry that we cannot provide this and would if we could.

Interesting, I don't remember it ever being classed as an experiment by Bleep. I thought they had done it enough times to warrant it being standard practice, at least in my mind. They're being really clueless with this... Instead of using it as a unique way to get sales/traffic through the site ("buy from us and get the high quality digital version free!"), they seem to have decided that it isn't viable, binning it off, with an outcome that generates bad blood from dedicated customers who have been consistently loyal to them over the years. Very short-sighted thinking.

Guest Gravity

Was originally afraid that the 16 page booklet was just going to be large versions of the vinyl sleeve stuff, happy to see it's original photos. A nice addition, like what came with the Geogaddi CD.

Was originally afraid that the 16 page booklet was just going to be large versions of the vinyl sleeve stuff, happy to see it's original photos. A nice addition, like what came with the Geogaddi CD.

the majority of the pictures with the Geogaddi CD (both the jewel case, and the limited booklet case) were in fact on the vinyl sleeves

Guest Papillon

Flickr and Dropbox Sets. I'm off to listen to this.

Hope it was worth the long wait. Looking forward to the vinyl on Saturday.

Tomorrow's Harvest

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/g36bjjxgdz6ek1y/sth6xI6Y1u

Cool pictures

Wats that Stephen King book? Looks like eyes of the dragon, I read that when I was a child, good book. I used to live in Osaka too. In a dipshit little town called Hatsushiba on the Nankai line.

Tomorrow's Harvest

Cool pictures

Wats that Stephen King book? Looks like eyes of the dragon, I read that when I was a child, good book. I used to live in Osaka too. In a dipshit little town called Hatsushiba on the Nankai line.

Eyes Of The Dragon. I only recently moved here. I lived in Tokyo for fifteen years.

Guest Papillon

Tomorrow's Harvest

Cool pictures

Eyes Of The Dragon. I only recently moved here. I lived in Tokyo for fifteen years.

Oh I highly recommend visiting the Kishiwada Danjiri festival if you want to witness people behaving badly... Its a riot, good times. Enjoy the summer festivals. I miss those.

I am rather miffed that there will not be any digital downloads with the vinyl order, only a shitty 320kbps version of it, that I will be officially able to download several days after it being available for free all over the internet. With this order there has been absolutely no incentive to pre-order it from Bleep. It would have been cheaper and I would have gotten it quicker if I had just walked into the local record store on Friday. Now I will probably have it in my hands a week from now or maybe later.Not pleased at all.

I am rather miffed that there will not be any digital downloads with the vinyl order, only a shitty 320kbps version of it, that I will be officially able to download several days after it being available for free all over the internet. With this order there has been absolutely no incentive to pre-order it from Bleep. It would have been cheaper and I would have gotten it quicker if I had just walked into the local record store on Friday. Now I will probably have it in my hands a week from now or maybe later.Not pleased at all.

I'm hoping they make up for this shit fest with some freebies, if not, then Bleep have had their last (and only) preorder from me. :cerious:

How's Norman with shipping to the US?

I can't comment on that, but I know they offer insured shipping which insures you for about $375 to $750 if you're looking to buy in bulk. Bleep don't offer that as an option at all, can't comment on Juno, though.

Norman ships very, very quickly.

How's Norman with shipping to the US?

I can't comment on that, but I know they offer insured shipping which insures you for about $375 to $750 if you're looking to buy in bulk. Bleep don't offer that as an option at all, can't comment on Juno, though.

Norman ships very, very quickly.

This too.

Archived