IGNORED

Sleep

Redruth

i generally sleep rather well, but at odd times of the day or night depending on the other things that r going on. i really like to take short naps in the day and sometimes after dark. i like the warm cuddle feelings and ecstasy stretches after naps and the different types of dreams that occur during the more skimpy, driftings through sleep.

i'm curious how others sleep. do u have trouble sleeping? do u sleep well with others? what side of the bed do u prefer? one leg in, one leg out of covers? do u like to snack before getting to bed or sleep on an empty stomach? ear plugs? do u like soft musics for sleeping? do u use any sleep aids; herbal or pharmaceutical?

do u snore dreadfully loud?

teeth grinder?

farts in the bed?

night sweats?

do u like the pajamas or the bare skin?

socks?

do u pull the blankets away from others?

fall out of bed or push others out?

sleepwalk?

drool?

what is that?

Yeah that looks dope. I'm curious as well.

The first thing that came to mind upon seeing this thread was one of my favourite trax by Push Button Objects, but I can't find it on YouTube nor SoundCloud. Guess I'll have to upload it myself.

The first thing that came to mind upon seeing this thread was one of my favourite trax by Push Button Objects, but I can't find it on YouTube nor SoundCloud. Guess I'll have to upload it myself.

oh' i love that trac. this is another u might very well enjoy..

[youtubehd]VQk9nX-Jqqo[/youtubehd]

sleep is not unlike taking holiday in another dimension. it's a bit like time-travel maybe, a time-warp

I was thinking this the other week

sleep is not unlike taking holiday in another dimension. it's a bit like time-travel maybe, a time-warp

I was thinking this the other week

i'm curious how others sleep. do u have trouble sleeping? Every night

do u sleep well with others? Yes, it just doesn't happen often enough

what side of the bed do u prefer? Left

one leg in, one leg out of covers? Sometimes

do u like to snack before getting to bed or sleep on an empty stomach? Munchies

ear plugs? No way

do u like soft musics for sleeping? I switch my music off before trying to sleep

do u use any sleep aids; herbal or pharmaceutical? Herbal remedies

do u snore dreadfully loud? Don't think I snore

teeth grinder? Afraid so

farts in the bed? Don't we all?

night sweats? With the summer we've been having, ya

do u like the pajamas or the bare skin? Nakedness

socks? WTF

do u pull the blankets away from others? Nope

fall out of bed or push others out? I find it remarkably easy to stay on a bed without causing accident or injury to myself or others

sleepwalk? When drunk perhaps

drool? Generally no, but when I was 21 I had my tonsils taken out. I guess due to the pain my body decided swallowing during sleep was a bad idea. Got woken up in the morning by my then girlfriend shouting at me because there was a pool of drool between where we were both sleeping. Sexy...

Archived