IGNORED

WATMM Podcast

MadameChaos

i want there to be like radio shows. i want personalities. i want you fucks to entertain me.

for example, radarjamar knows lots about weed. seriously hes like a scientist. he could have like a weed tip of the week or something.

OR sometimes in chatmm we talk about scientology or NWO conspiracy theories/plots. i want someone to do like a weekly hour long show where they just rant about crazy conspiracy theory shit and come off like mel gibsons character in the conspiracy theory movie. just like putting pieces together and connecting dots.

OR also, i want radio dramas. i want people to perform stories god dammit. like a mystery half hour with a spooky whodunit story. OR i heard Deepex has a great radio voice. he should have a block of time where he just reads stuff. little golden books or whatever who cares. guy has a beautiful voice.

of course there could be idm tracks in between people saying things.

there should be an icon you click on to hear this madness, right in the upper corner of this site. and i click on it and hear assholes who i know of from the forums! YEAH!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Atom Dowry Firth

i want there to be like radio shows. i want personalities. i want you fucks to entertain me.

for example, radarjamar knows lots about weed. seriously hes like a scientist. he could have like a weed tip of the week or something.

OR sometimes in chatmm we talk about scientology or NWO conspiracy theories/plots. i want someone to do like a weekly hour long show where they just rant about crazy conspiracy theory shit and come off like mel gibsons character in the conspiracy theory movie. just like putting pieces together and connecting dots.

OR also, i want radio dramas. i want people to perform stories god dammit. like a mystery half hour with a spooky whodunit story. OR i heard Deepex has a great radio voice. he should have a block of time where he just reads stuff. little golden books or whatever who cares. guy has a beautiful voice.

there should be an icon you click on to hear this madness, right in the upper corner of this site. and i click on it and hear assholes who i know of from the forums! YEAH!

Basically this ^

is there a possibility to invite Lady Gaga and/or Rihanna to perform some songs and talk to one of the podcasts?

You never know unless you try! The worst that can happen is you end up with a restraining order.

wow, this is pretty much my vision of a WATMM podcast verbatim

I was watching a Youtube clip of Rosanne Barr talking about MK-Ultra and my first thought was "What am I doing with my life?" and my second thought was "The WATMM podcast needs to weigh in on this."

Well I'm convinced

I'm in currently, but i said it a couple of times already - all this needs is one watmmer willing to invite others to do stuff for podcast and collect the results. He doesn't even needed to come up with ideas. He can be replaceable after a while, too.

Guest Pennywise

I'm in currently, but i said it a couple of times already - all this needs is one watmmer willing to invite others to do stuff for podcast and collect the results. He doesn't even needed to come up with ideas. He can be replaceable after a while, too.

sounds like u should do it

mix it up, talk and mini-mixes. i'd be up for the latter, and maybe the former if you want to talk about maths and physics and indie games and nerdy stuff like that, or cooking.

edit: i suppose i'm saying make it freeform... one week have nothing but mixes, the next week have a half an hour dedicated to chorizo.

If lion were still here, we could have an advice column called "ask lion". I'm not sure any current members are up for the task, though. If anyone thinks they are up for the task they should step forward. I know I'm not up for the task.

I wouldn't mind doing a segment called "the rules" where I essentially just read the rules, but with some musical backing.

It might also be interesting to have a segment where someone discusses the possible pronunciations of an idm track title. I wouldn't mind doing something like that as well.

I think a podcast would be a great idea (and I would be willing to host the podcasts here on WATMM) - I personally think the format should be a mixture of "the week/month that was" on WATMM (threads, issues, bannings(?), etc.), along with a spotlight on an artist picked from EKT and perhaps a 'top 10' tracks (it would be nice if we could vote on tracks to make the selection process easier - almost like a "Billboard Top 10" for WATMM).

If this were to become reality, we really should consider doing this 'right' - set up specific processes for who would be the voice of the podcast, who'd put it together (a person or persons), and also to review for content before it's published. Putting it in iTunes may be something else we consider as an option. It's a logical extension of our community, I think.

i like this, and there are a lot of good ideas in this thread, but what if it's less concrete, and basically it's the result of a thread in which anyone can contribute their bits/ideas, a consensus develops on what should or shouldn't be put in the next episode, and when there's 1-2 hours of material, a sequence for segments is discussed, then it's put up?

There should definitely be serial radiodrama as well.

+1 for recipes.

I'll consider organizing a couple episodes if I can get free liberty to put limits on alien conspiracy theories, and completely censor any male rights activism.

Archived