IGNORED

Rephlex closed down

BCM

Really, isn't that kind of teeth pullingly ironic given the hassle that richard had over his aphex twin moniker? And what if you're a really productive artist? Your own brand recognition is important too.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest skyking

Dunno who's hosting this stuff right now, but they better fix that shopping cart exploit.

Anyway, thanks for the free stuff, m8's.

5d19f5634efeb19b52af4316a48571c8.jpg

I had to try to login in numerous times, but I even used the password recovery function jsut fine. It took a couple of tries to get the paypal to go through as well. Lol grant is going to check his paypal and see a couple thousands bucks in there I bet.

Dunno who's hosting this stuff right now, but they better fix that shopping cart exploit.

Anyway, thanks for the free stuff, m8's.

5d19f5634efeb19b52af4316a48571c8.jpg

downloading mp3s from the player? that "exploit" was known 5 minutes after the store launched

downloading mp3s from the player?

Downloading hq wav's from download your order page. Free of charge. For realzies.

Are you sure they don't provide those when you buy the MP3s (as a choice) or is there a separate cost for WAVs? (sorry, been years since I tried to access the site).

downloading mp3s from the player?

Downloading hq wav's from download your order page. Free of charge. For realzies.

Are you sure they don't provide those when you buy the MP3s (as a choice) or is there a separate cost for WAVs? (sorry, been years since I tried to access the site).

One price for all downloads, you can choose between MP3 @ 320 or WAV. I have no idea how people are getting those for free but I don't want to know either. Just give some $ for that stuff. Didn´t Grant once said that if too many people were using the site to stream or rip the tracks he would put it down? Maybe that's what happened after all?

• 1 month later...

What a throwback to the days when you had to go to multiple record shops and piece together a discography bit by bit. Found some clips of newer Rephlex artists I wasn't up on, went to see how I could buy it...and I guess you can't. Stuff was out of stock on boomkat, too. I think the last boomkat order I made was 12 years ago...

Recently i've bought again Analord 06 because Bodmin 2 & Bodmin 3 are defectives (don't know why? So only for 2 last tracks, i was obliged 2 buy all analord 06!!!). All works! & i can download in mp3@320 & in wave formats! But i've only downloaded in wave format.

Sorry for being dense, but what begins? Are you guys optimistically thinking that this is an indication of something other than the simple explanation that they have been less active online and and finally just pulled the plug?

Guest Akiak

They probably started getting tons of visits after what's happening now, and wisely decided to close the website down.

tis sad :(

Archived