IGNORED

How did you change your life?

Frank Poole

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i live two lives;

the real one in the physical world which is rather pathetic an uneventful

and the life in my mind slightly off in the future where i travel the world and finally found a way to make money that doesn't destroy my soul

I shouldn't have listened to the WATMMers because you guys don't understand me. Not one bit.

No one understands you. You're so unique and special and only you could understand how right and great you are all the time. There's a special name for a person like you: you are an asshole.

I don't even really mean this maliciously. I really think that of you go through life thinking that nobody gets you and thinks you're a dick, you just probably are a dick. It's not that deep.

How I changed my life: I called pafr an asshole. Happy Valentine's day you beautiful people :wub:

I am also declaring this a Fuck You Friday. Get it all out there people.

:wub:

stopped having boring tuna

stopped having a boring life

slapped my troubles away with the slap chop

you're gonna love my nuts

watch this -- i could not get these lines out of my head all day, started whistling the tune at work

wish i'd never slapped my troubles away with that post

i might as well post it since it's clearly changed my life

Lol.

This should probably be in pm at this point but whatever.

Pafr I have to say I thought a lot about our exchange. And what I really want to say is, I think you hold people to standards that are unreasonable, and are too quick to put people in categories. I think you'll find that those categories you put people into are a manifestation of an unhappy mind. And I'm not saying you can always choose to be happy. But you can think about whether you want to live in a world where you have a non-fun relationship with most people, or whether you want to find a way to relate to the people around you better, to try and see the world through their eyes, or to find a relationship with the world that centered around you feeling better.

Tl;dr You sound like you always find people wanting, and I think there's a better way to enjoy the world.

Usagi I hope I didn't break your heart. Love you bro.

Changing jobs changed my perspective on life a lot. It opens up a big can of new influences and ideas and gives me the opportunity to grow. So do psychedelics.

Quitting my job and becoming a hikikomori changed my perspectives a lot. Staying home everyday with nothing to do allowed me to daydream. Then I started questioning everything in reality that I took for granted. psychedelics helped me to daydream even more and opened up more perspectives for me to think about.

Well, it was fun thinking about all those shit. Now going back and looking at it, it doesn't really matter anyways. It's neither good nor bad for me. It was fun and cool experience in life, and I enjoyed it. That's about it. I was dealing with my existential dilemma back then, so it was helpful in that way. If I didn't do that, I probably would've made more money and had sex earlier. But that experience made me feel more peaceful internally, which I value more importantly than making money or having sex.

Usagi I hope I didn't break your heart. Love you bro.

ABE IS GAY LOL.jpg

affirmative

of course you always come with your usual insight and commonsense. but I still think pafr is just having some kind of meltdown, I mean I don't recall him behaving this way before. pafr, git help.

Changing jobs changed my perspective on life a lot. It opens up a big can of new influences and ideas and gives me the opportunity to grow. So do psychedelics.

I'm sure we've discussed psychedlics in some other thread and while my position is still that I find them too risky given my current circumstances, if I ever did do them, I'd want to do them around someone such as yourself who knows their shit.

Archived