IGNORED

The Caustic Window LP (CAT023) Kickstarter FAQ - LIVE NOW!

Joyrex

Guest Black Calx

Trying to figure out what my old log in details were on here 14 years ago, gonna go have a bath and think.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was my attempt to diplomatically express to JR that he should know better than to argue with someone that has a minor case of underbridge disease.

you said 'everybody' so go fuck yourself down under

lick it when you're done, yis are good at that, funnily enough never better for it either, never! lol

hahhaah. Took you a while to get back to me on that mate. Don't really understand the lick it thing but i'm sure it has special meaning to you in some way. /tries not to envisage the goings on of the poorly lit and crudely graffitied underbridge.

so, finally, 4 days before the funds are off-

I would like to pledge, but have no credit card.

Nope, a virtual card is not what I want to use.

Anyone who can help out?

I paypal the amount happily.

Anyone who can help out?

Have you seen or tried the suggestion of getting a pre-paid credit card? It seems to have worked for others.

Anyone who can help out?

Have you seen or tried the suggestion of getting a pre-paid credit card? It seems to have worked for others.

Well, it's a bit complicated for Germany at least.

I have seen that but I live pretty landslide like, so not much possibilities to get a pre-paid credit card.

Don't want to get one from the bank, so my preference would be paypal and getting a place in the pledgeline.

Anyone who can help out?

Well, it's a bit complicated for Germany at least.

I have seen that but I live pretty landslide like, so not much possibilities to get a pre-paid credit card.

Don't want to get one from the bank, so my preference would be paypal and getting a place in the pledgeline.

I managed to get it from the desolate depths of the Netherlands,all with the power of the webz. I just got a Visa Voucher for 20 dollar or so, really easy and it worked.

(I used this one: https://www.3vcash.de/ the Dutch version of course)

Just to be clear, a pre-paid credit card is where you buy a credit card and load it up cash - so you could go buy one for the amount needed (however much it is in German currency). I hope that helps - can anyone that was in a similar situation offer advice?

Thanks, Herr Jan! Hopefully that will help Marina

I really wished Kickstarter supported PayPal... they probably have some sweetheart deal with Amazon - hopefully it's a limited-time thing, and they will eventually open up to other payment types. Perhaps there's something about how PayPal does things they can't use them for Kickstarter?

I really wished Kickstarter supported PayPal... they probably have some sweetheart deal with Amazon - hopefully it's a limited-time thing, and they will eventually open up to other payment types. Perhaps there's something about how PayPal does things they can't use them for Kickstarter?

I'm pretty sure there was an issue with PayPal withholding funds, not releasing them to organisers, I think that's why they do not support PayPal anymore.

Guest carthief

umm .. what's wrong with the artist that wrote the music getting money for his work, and the label for it's.

everything if its shit.

btw, id have paid $25-$30 but for an incentive = physical copy, and take the risk of it been shit or not shit, wouldn't be the first time.

$10-$12 is about right for this digital thing, that could be shit.

shit

This makes me so sad.

I'm pretty sure there was an issue with PayPal withholding funds, not releasing them to organisers, I think that's why they do not support PayPal anymore.

Oh, they did at one time? No wonder!

amazon probably charge less than paypal, when you're talking big money it soon adds up!

According to Kickstarter, Amazon Payments charges 3-5% per transaction - I don't think PayPal is that expensive (tbh I haven't checked recently).

Guest Akiak

Joyrex can you give a rough estimate of when you think we'll get the album, everything considered?

Well, after the Kickstarter ends, we have to wait 2 weeks for the funds to clear, then the money will be sent to Rephlex, who will in turn pay the owner of the record, and then it will be delivered by hand to the studio in Essex where it will be ripped.

After that, and some final QA by Richard himself (so I'm told), the digital files will be sent to me and I can then get the download vouchers prepared and ready to go - this is why I said "June" to account for any delays/snags along the way (and to account for how long things typically take).

Once the Kickstarter ends, I'll be posting more definitive info, and perhaps a few surprises...

Well, after the Kickstarter ends, we have to wait 2 weeks for the funds to clear, then the money will be sent to Rephlex, who will in turn pay the owner of the record, and then it will be delivered by hand to the studio in Essex where it will be ripped.

After that, and some final QA by Richard himself (so I'm told), the digital files will be sent to me and I can then get the download vouchers prepared and ready to go - this is why I said "June" to account for any delays/snags along the way (and to account for how long things typically take).

Once the Kickstarter ends, I'll be posting more definitive info, and perhaps a few surprises...

mhmmmm... i love surprises! ;-)

perhaps a few afx surprises :cisfor:

it's nice 2 see that so many people still wanna hear and pay for good music, that's a lot of money collected for a digital release

i can't wait 2 hear it :music: gimme some friggin afx crack

mhmmmm... i love surprises! ;-)

wang activate.