IGNORED

Tracks that make you dance like an insane person...

Tracks that fondle that atavistic pocket of your brain causing you to convulse wildly, even if you're normally quite 'reserved' everybody has a trigger: a track with just the right balance to set you off! If this track drops in a club you may be one of the only people flipping out to it, but it doesn't even matter because you're lost in it!

Please post said tracks here!

Here's some of mine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S45thODUCq0&feature=kp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diMkRg6Iuus

lol truncation horn squished me into a little globule when i heard it live. granted it was in a theater-style venue and i was seated. i should of stood up and danced goddamnit

edit: right now this;

more recently, I put this track on at a party without having heard it first during my turn with the tables. Blew the place up, cool mixing even though it's really poppy

Guest murphythecat8

ole coltrane. when I get into the drum playing, I follow him for a couple of minutes to really feel his drum idea and his repetition. the repetition in this song is the best drum progression I know. Its just so intense and perfect and at the end, with the drum intensifying and coltrane playing his imo his more intense and concise solo of all time (because its short and sweet, not intense, long and too much intense).

This song can make me look as if im listening to big ass metal music because im going intense with my body, almost shaking and following the damn drum repetition going on for 18 minutes.

The drum is really something.

and, I guess I will dance to really hardcore drum with ultra interesting drum repeting over and over and managing to stay interesting (autechre should take note here :) ). Miles davis- chieftain

I just have to get up after a while listening to this song, and move compulsively like a voodoo machine or something! the drum is so hypnotic! crazy stuff

Archived