IGNORED

Aphex Playing at Glastonbury Festival - The Temple

Uzohvezxfn

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fuck yeah i'm there

lol, can't wait.

Is anyone else going? Who else would be worth seeing, besides Blondie?

and Dolly Parton.

damn, they really lined up the artists in the types of music to play during the day, and electronic club sex shit at night.

stupid fucking festivals :facepalm:

damn, they really lined up the artists in the types of music to play during the day, and electronic club sex shit at night.

stupid fucking festivals :facepalm:

Everyone of your posts that isn't one where you try 2 shove your music down our throats is about bitching and moaning. Quit being such a negative nancy ffs

afx plz play soon

photo-17190.jpg?_r=1403642108

Release music they said. It's quite good they said.

pls upload DJ AFX set. thanks

I wonder if bbc has recorded it.

had a look on bbc site nothing seems to be there....also the guardian has completely overlooked afx which is surprising as they gave a lot of press recently about the caustic window release, all i could find was in their feed was a sentence that aphex was playing later..... both seem to be only recording/reviewing main stage/headliner acts

why do i get the feeling only idm nerds knew about aphex DJing at glastonbury? why wasn't this reported on at all?

aphex... live.... glastonbury? doesnt seem to be in any headlines lol

especially after all the press the caustic window lp stuff got, and then for a second wave with the notch/minecraft reveal

is he not using the aphex twin name because of the supposed divorce settlement shit that's been going on for years now or something???

watmm pls explain to me WTF is going on! joyrex!!!!

Archived