IGNORED

June 2014 - "New Shit Is Imminent" - Richard D. James

Joyrex

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i came here to see if there was any actual info about the possibility of something new. it looks like 28 pages of lame jokes and i cant wade through it all to see if there is anything past the first page. then i saw "new shit is eminem," and it made it all worth it.

I have a feeling this was a troll for the "quite good" comment lol.

I hope not.

I want to believe.

I began to believe but now I'm not so sure...

Damn you wattm lol

umm he said he was over it by using the term to JR as a joke. plus you know thirteen years ago.

sorry stephen, i know you were having a joke, but i'm feeling a bit correcty today.

Just do you guys remember, Joyrex will be taking this thread down and pinning a new one up when something official announced. So basically this thread is FOREVER, But not forever alone. It has you guys! farethewell!

umm he said he was over it by using the term to JR as a joke. plus you know thirteen years ago.

sorry stephen, i know you were having a joke, but i'm feeling a bit correcty today.

:emotawesomepm9:

Correcty. I like that.

Just realised 'new shit is imminent' is an anagram for Hmm I Win Intestines

thinking of making an album cover for it

but then Mint Miss Wienie Nnth showed up.

before things could get any better, i saw Immense Shin Win Tit and Immense Twin Is Thin

Intense Whim Is Mint stole the show. I think it is ver.27 as well, well that's what I think, but I am going to give up makingn album covers until I win an award or get signed to rflx

Bitch bitch, Rebel rebel, party party, Sex sex sex And don't forget the Violence..

Archived