IGNORED

June 2014 - "New Shit Is Imminent" - Richard D. James

Joyrex

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey,

Just talked to a friend of Rich, and he confirmed as well that new shit is about to be released , how exciting! :yeah:

This is the rhythm of the night

Hey,

Just talked to a friend of Rich, and he confirmed as well that new shit is about to be released , how exciting! :yeah:

I'm going to have to say reebok. I used to be a fan of nike but they stopped fitting my feet as I got older. I find it's easy to find wide reeboks, and they're usually very light (in weight) shoes.

Just chatted with Rich on IRC and confirmed that there will indeed be new stuff released very soon. Even hosted a shoutcast and let the lucky few of us in #braindance listen in to the lush new beats and trust me guys,

IT'S LIKE NOTHING YOU'VE EVER HEARD BEFORE.

I just ghosted myself into Richard's body using ESP. He's uh... well he's putting up Lost Dog posters...with a picture of a cat. So what does that say about the album?

page 31 was QG.

I don't think we'll anything until around October or just before then... just a guess

fackin' Richert: eh says new shit is imminent and we doesn't anything until around October.

:angry:

Just chatted with Rich on IRC and confirmed that there will indeed be new stuff released very soon. Even hosted a shoutcast and let the lucky few of us in #braindance listen in to the lush new beats and trust me guys,

IT'S LIKE NOTHING YOU'VE EVER HEARD BEFORE.

:trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface:

His new music sound exactly like the band Fun. but everything is kazoo or French horn samples. There's even a polka/footwork track for the streetz

Archived