IGNORED

June 2014 - "New Shit Is Imminent" - Richard D. James

Joyrex

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are splendid times to be an imminent immigrant to the nation of afx imo

but immigrants are indigent, your immanent eminence.

*back on track*

October makes full sense, i 'd even say it's short,

nobody release big things on summer (until aprox 15th september) cause people are on vacation and promotion/internet is super slow

they prob gonna unleash some news somewhere in september, a month before the release date is a strict minimum,

and they'll probably make something to listen available to create the internet buzz,

they will also try to contain the leak, it's gonna be hard, so they hold tight things, create frustration with the big fans,

this gonna be big dudes, they wont release this like anything they've done before

to me end of October, at least

and yes i've worked in this business long time i know my shits

*back on track*

nobody release big things on summer (until aprox 15th september) cause people are on vacation and promotion/internet is super slow

they prob gonna unleash some news somewhere in september, a month before the release date is a strict minimum,

and they'll probably make something to listen available to create the internet buzz,

they will also try to contain the leak, it's gonna be hard, so they hold tight things, create frustration with the big fans,

this gonna be big dudes, they wont release this like anything they've done before

im-not-listening-stephen-colbert-gif.gif

I like when Richard told us jokes and nonsense. I also like when you joke and you write nonsense.

It puts spice in our life.

Otherwise, I ordered his new album, do you?

Here is : RDJCS5-EP.

Have fun & enjoy it! :spiteful:

What a strange project, it's funny hearing that noise repurposed.

I like when Richard told us jokes and nonsense. I also like when you joke and you write nonsense.

It puts spice in our life.

Otherwise, I ordered his new album, do you?

Here is : RDJCS5-EP.

Have fun & enjoy it! :spiteful:

yup good ep that. tassles is a cheeky little monkey

*back on track*

5zptwEG.png

i know it was dumb to say this but didn't want to see people coming with their sarcasms

*back on track*

im-not-listening-stephen-colbert-gif.gif

*back on track*

5zptwEG.png

i know it was dumb to say this but didn't want to see people coming with their sarcasms

lelz

Guest skibby

ive been in business before.

But nothings the same. powerhouse Warp Records would be wise to grow the deal to silly proportions by coupling efforts with a train of distribution and marketing giants such as Warner and other massive entities which are new, since now the internet and marketing/sales is turned on its head in the ten years since the last shimminent. and 15 years since the last pop extravaganza rly.

in other words, shimminent is gonna hit harder, faster and deeper than it was even possible before, even with the mtv age thrown on that teeter totter.

ive been in business once.

"new shit is in a mint".

confirmed new album is called jr mints,.

better to send people mints than chocolate, especially to the subtropics.

/counts on stephen's alleged volumous knowledge to get the reference. Also expects if he does, which he inevitably will, he'll have to explain the reference just to demonstrate to everybody that he indeed gets the reference and that he isn't ignorant and please pat me on the back cause i'm stephen fucking G damnit. /posts this in tiny font size for the lol of it. enjoy readin this on your phone mutha fukaz. hehehe [-; /waits for someone else to tell me they didn't read it when their comment clearly illustrates that they must have, then they realise their mistake and edit it out of their post that they said that. dleeta, predikta of tha fyuecha...

Archived