IGNORED

Star Wars Episode VII *MAJOR SPOILERS*

Rubin Farr

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bitroast

"Where is luke?"

Is that not the plot of the movie anyway?

pfft.i dunno i'm not keeping up with the day by day detailings of a movie just to spoil the fun on the big day *backs out of thread before spoilers*

So that's the giant space weapon huh, definitely Geonosian inspired design.

yeah that 'spoiler' seems truer by the day, and fyi that doesn't necessarily look like a design by the empire. In the spoilers I read the Empire (or whatever remains of it) doesn't have a planet destroying weapon like this. they have something like a Cerebro that can detect force signatures across the entire universe, but that is located on the surface of an actual planet.

the 'death star' you see in the poster is actually a weapon built by rebels

i could be completely wrong about this, people are already thinking its this thing : http://www.starwars.com/databank/starkiller-base

but there isn't anything clearly explaining that image on the poster is the same thing they talk about here. Doesnt look like a 'converted ice planet' to me

idigitaltimes is claiming to have uncovered a Major spoiler, so I'll hit it with a tag, as this is possibly the big twist in EPVII:

Kylo Ren is in fact, Han & Leia's son. Luke senses the Dark Side in him as a child, and refuses to train him as a Jedi. This sets off Kylo's obsession to collect as many of his grandfather's (Anakin) artifacts as possible.

*Imagines Han grabbing Kylo by the back of his cloak and grumbling about "you're not going to any dark side while I'm around, Junior"*

idigitaltimes is claiming to have uncovered a Major spoiler, so I'll hit it with a tag, as this is possibly the big twist in EPVII:

Kylo Ren is in fact, Han & Leia's son. Luke senses the Dark Side in him as a child, and refuses to train him as a Jedi. This sets off Kylo's obsession to collect as many of his grandfather's (Anakin) artifacts as possible.

*Imagines Han grabbing Kylo by the back of his cloak and grumbling about "you're not going to any dark side while I'm around, Junior"*

Did you just spoil what is in the spoiler?

Instaban

sent using magic space waves

oh god...

Archived