IGNORED

Star Wars Episode VII *MAJOR SPOILERS*

Rubin Farr

lol, then i'd have to like him, cause i am fraternal with all my watmm brothers. /not that i hold any illwill, well except for star wreck and not being an interesting director, other than that i know nothing about him on a professional or personal level.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he's totes a watmm member, totally explains why he's a closeted truther and he let his open-truther bro Roberto Orci take the heat. Mark my words, star wars ep vii gonna have some serious 'Into Darkness' inside job vibes

he's totes a watmm member, totally explains why he's a closeted truther and he let his open-truther bro Roberto Orci take the heat. Mark my words, star wars ep vii gonna have some serious 'Into Darkness' inside job vibes

But you're like the only truther here....

new Rebel character Ello Asty revealed via toy. As in, Hello Nasty.

36344799-617A-46AF-8DEA-36563A53C130_zps

JJ being the Beastie Boys fan, I am not surprised. Pretty clever. His helmet says "Licensed to Ill" in Aurebesh (Star Wars language)

It says "born to ill".

I'll go hand in my nerd badge.

But you're like the only truther here....

if you don't count RDJ and about 10 other people here, then yes I am the only truther. Also statistically on a board that has this many members you really think i'd be the only one here?

Hey it's an Old Han Solo figure!

F415E2B1-2B87-45EF-8EDC-6C13C0DB1B8F_zps

And that looks like a New Order Officer or is it General Hux?

I think tickets going on sale months before the movie premieres is a bit shady.

Boba Fett movie rumored to star Michael B Jordan. Yeah how does he go from Maori to black.

Well, it would be pretty great if the people in charge ignored everything that happened in the prequels since all of it was terrible.

Boba Fett movie rumored to star Michael B Jordan. Yeah how does he go from Maori to black.

All right, I Google'd the dude, and that makes sense. Cuz for a second I was imagining a Star Wars film starring Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen, Larry Bird, etc. Let's just say it looked stupid.

Archived