IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

tuss is better than fenix funk in the scheme of things, like my memory. Which is shady and listened to the tuss a lot more recently over the past few years at least in frequency.

To me he's gotten nothing but better beginning to end. Really no steps back in his stuff.

i've listened to analords way more than the tuss, juss sayin'. it just rubs me the right way.

Yek..

... Yek..

. =(

so disappoint

at least he didn't say saw ii, there's still hope.

i like analords more then tuss

there i said it

Well yeah but you're Belgian so....

Sorry OOZE

I said it

that's rascist

lol <3 =)

i've listened to analords way more than the tuss, juss sayin'. it just rubs me the right way.

Yek..

... Yek..

. =(

so disappoint

at least he didn't say saw ii, there's still hope.

true dat =)

Listened to an HQ rip of the "metz" track today. I have one of the strongest physiological responses to that track, probably stronger than any other track even though it's just a live set rip. Anyone else get these types of responses? My body immediately breaks out in goosebumps and my spine gets a weird feeling.... Especially around 2:45 of the live rip.

i think i played tuss too much. there's more analord tracks than tuss , more to listen too. i dunno. is there a right or wrong anser ?:)

Of course there's no right answer, glad you're enjoying any of the music.

I just think "The Tuss" is a natural evolution of the AFX Analord releases, with the Aphex Twin Analord releases (AKA #10) being the closest to his most recent sound...

i'm almost certain that track will be released *fingers double crossed*

Listened to an HQ rip of the "metz" track today. I have one of the strongest physiological responses to that track, probably stronger than any other track even though it's just a live set rip. Anyone else get these types of responses? My body immediately breaks out in goosebumps and my spine gets a weird feeling.... Especially around 2:45 of the live rip.

Holy Jesus Tapdancing Christ....

I hope so.

Even in the "HQ" live rips, my body has a weird response to that track. I can feel my spine tingle, and it's like I want to emote or cry or some weird shit but it's completely irrational.

The chords have a literal physiological effect on me and that is interesting to say the least! Will investigate further but yeah, hope that's on the album lol.

It's weird to see sound dictate my emotions lol

i'm a huge fan but i never heard manchester or metz fully, the soundrecording is 2 shit

so yeah i hope one of em is on the album

Manchester .. meh for me..

For some reason the Metz track fully resonates with me though.

between Analord and Tuss, Analords 8–10 are the only ones I've heard more than a handful of times.

HQ RIP? Where.

We don't need metz. We need the new (unheard) shit. Keep the faith brothers. He never releases stuff you've already had your dirty mits all over already. So we good.

Can't we have both? There are only 4 or so unreleased tracks from the last couple years so that would leave 8 more to be something completely unexpected.

I got the feeling that Metz, Manchester, and Wobbly chords all were only partially finished when played out.

I got the feeling that Metz, Manchester, and Wobbly chords all were only partially finished when played out.

I only got that feeling for wobbly really. It seemed to stop kinda halfway through.

I'm willing to bet that we WILL get Metz, but Manchester and Wobbly are pretty up in the air.

richard did not deny to joyrex in their private messages that Metz/Manchester tracks won't be on the new album

iirc, joyrex mentioned people loved these tracks and asked about a new release, then richard just said new shit is imminent.

he played tuss stuff in 2005

so i hope metz and manchester tracks do get a proper release

*crosses fingers*

well it's normal for normal bands to introduce things into their live sets that are subsequently released on album. But we are in a different time now when the novelty for the broader audience is somewhat diminished. I'm probably being a sad dick about this because those tracks din wang my doodle like they did for everybody else, so please ignore the olde ductar. I wrote the jido thing, because i wanted to hear the rest of a couple of those, heeh. ar welL. perhaps if those fabled metzman tracks were in better qualL i would have japanese girled too. -sie- /echos a snare break.

...jeeze... don't forget the Minehead track...........EVERYONE forgets the "Minehead" track...

if the 3 M tracks were on this, my work on this planet is done

Singapore track tho.

Beats them all imo.

What's with this "it's been 13 years" crap ppl (including news sources)? Even ignoring The Tuss (a grave and unforgivable error), the last "Aphex Twin" release was Analord 10, in 2005.

... Which also makes me think this could be like the best thing ever. Can you imagine an entire album of Fenix Funk- and xmd5a-quality stuff?

Trying to be realistic though. But even "quite good" by AFX stds would be worth all the hype...

tuss is better than fenix funk in the scheme of things, like my memory. Which is shady and listened to the tuss a lot more recently over the past few years at least in frequency.

/relistens to fenix funk and prepares for an eat words sandwich (because words are at best a condiment to a balanced diet).

Those two are the best analord tracks. They are lush. Tuss is QUITE GOOD but none of it reaches that level, maybe rushup bank 12 at best.

Here, take this plate of subjectivity in your face.