IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

Guest setanor

what is up with the humourless folks here who think there's some sort of explanation for the press release like grandpappy warp had to have their talking to so that they would let it out

it's a joke

it's funny

it'll maybe lighten up the dour landscape of modern electronic journalism in a tiny way

I looks 1000 times better then the one on bleeb which is believe is only for the Cd Versions and the one with Richie smiling like satan is the Vinyl Cover which is a classic Aphex Cover !

Edited by Kavinsky

anyone able to work out whether the minehead track is on this release based on BPM and length?

again, another track that has a very similar sound palette to metz and manchester tracks...

Is the minehead track the same as the ATP track? If so, it might be on here but the BPM would have been altered slightly.

Guest Little Lord Faulteroy

Sir Donervan, is there a chance that you will upload the Japanese bonus track on your Almighty youtube account?

Guest bitroast

anyone able to work out whether the minehead track is on this release based on BPM and length?

again, another track that has a very similar sound palette to metz and manchester tracks...

Is the minehead track the same as the ATP track? If so, it might be on here but the BPM would have been altered slightly.

Minehead = ATP, so.. yes!

http://www.mixcloud.com/keyfumbler/aphex-twin-minehead-atp-2007/

this has 155BPM

really hope its 10 PAPAT4 [155][pineal mix] 4:18

:rhubear2:

really hope not

this track is not even up to his '90. hits and if this is what we're waiting for fo so many yrs i'd be really disappointed. dont get me wrong, this track is pretty good, but is it really the best bet out of hundreds of others unreleased ones? among the best 12? i hope not

yes you have found it

this has 155BPM

really hope not

this track is not even up to his '90. hits and if this is what we're waiting for fo so many yrs i'd be really disappointed. dont get me wrong, this track is pretty good, but is it really the best bet out of hundreds of others unreleased ones? among the best 12? i hope not

flol at judging an aphex twin track based off a shit quality youtube recording

what the

edit: I like you xox but that's crazy to do

Edited by StephenG

Guest jasondonervan

Sir Donervan, is there a chance that you will upload the Japanese bonus track on your Almighty youtube account?

はい

Guest Little Lord Faulteroy

はい

yeah!

this has 155BPM

really hope not

flol at judging an aphex twin track based off a shit quality youtube recording

what the

oh cmon! what is there more to hear really? i hear a bass line, a melody, few pad sounds and pad melodies, a kick, snare, hh, oh ...you think there's much more going on?

yes you have found it

man i really hope this on the album, are there any other videos of this song?

はい

jasan plis

is this the first time aphex has had a bonus japan track?

this has 155BPM

really hope not

It's not even the entire track.

Also, GTFO.

yes you have found it

man i really hope this on the album, are there any other videos of this song?

Not that I could find after scanning youtube for a bit, but I do happen to possess the entire recording of the song in mp3 format.

If that melody doesn't make you cry evriteim you have no soul.

@xox

in music only beethoven makes me cry ...sometimes autechre

re the melody, it's not one of afx' best imo tbh cnn bbc