IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

10616799_1522852811292517_842949929_n.jp

HE'S COMING OUT WITH HIS OWN ANIME!

i found this on instagram, thought maybe one of you gushers would use this as your avatar.

Why, the character art looks so terribreh.

Guest jasondonervan

10616799_1522852811292517_842949929_n.jp

HE'S COMING OUT WITH HIS OWN ANIME!

i found this on instagram, thought maybe one of you gushers would use this as your avatar.

Why, the character art looks so terribreh.

Ain't nothing gonna stop this hype tank

*goes on manoeuvres*

everytime i listen to syro it gets better. i prefer it with headphones though, my computer speakers suck and my other speakers, well i guess i'm lazy to not try them

2nded on headphones. It truly is a different beast.

i kept my head down and avoided 99% of the press and reaction to this album. had my first listen last night. terrible. don't know how to explain it. just an hour of shuffling drums (+ bit o piano). hadn't waited for it, didn't get excited by it's arrival. just knew i would buy it. can't see what charm or mystery there is in it.

also reported.

i kept my head down and avoided 99% of the press and reaction to this album. had my first listen last night. terrible. don't know how to explain it. just an hour of shuffling drums (+ bit o piano). hadn't waited for it, didn't get excited by it's arrival. just knew i would buy it. can't see what charm or mystery there is in it.

also reported.
By his post logboy has levelled up defense against the dark farts. He's untouchable I'm afraid.

everytime i listen to syro it gets better. i prefer it with headphones though, my computer speakers suck and my other speakers, well i guess i'm lazy to not try them

can i just say that on nunslaughter system it sounds best? everything does

also lol at logboy, his first afx album, someone pat him on the back

Edited by Ivan Ooze

isnt nunslaughter a black metal band?

did i say nunslaughter system? i meant anal birth system

I finally got my vinyl today. The courier just leaned it against the door. Cool. Thank god nobody read the vinyl sized signs called Bleep, London correctly.

I was about to say that it definitely sounds different from the MP3, and that unfortunately that deep wobbling sound at 3:43 in s950 lost a bit of its power, but relistening to the MP3 now, I'm not so sure anymore.

By the way, I just peeled that sticker from the plastic packaging off and put it on the sleeve. Looks fantastic, just like it's supposed to and no sticker wasted.

That's exactly what I did. I felt proud of myself.. No sticker wasted! And man, I like the idea of the cover but it's in desperate need of a bit of color so that did the trick. Still don't know what to do with the big one. hrrmmm.

did i say nunslaughter system? i meant anal birth system

ER5qeVT.gif

I finally got my vinyl today. The courier just leaned it against the door. Cool. Thank god nobody read the vinyl sized signs called Bleep, London correctly.

I was about to say that it definitely sounds different from the MP3, and that unfortunately that deep wobbling sound at 3:43 in s950 lost a bit of its power, but relistening to the MP3 now, I'm not so sure anymore.

By the way, I just peeled that sticker from the plastic packaging off and put it on the sleeve. Looks fantastic, just like it's supposed to and no sticker wasted.

That's exactly what I did. I felt proud of myself.. No sticker wasted! And man, I like the idea of the cover but it's in desperate need of a bit of color so that did the trick. Still don't know what to do with the big one. hrrmmm.

I took the sticker off, put the LP in a fresh plastic sleeve, and put the sticker on that.

people seem not to like produk 29 that much, and i wonder why? there isn't a topic on produk 29 either, like other songs (there is even 3 pages of 180db, also a great track ofc)

i get a sexy pizza boner everytime i hear first notes, can't get enough of it...

also reported.
By his post logboy has levelled up defense against the dark farts. He's untouchable I'm afraid.

not untouchable, obviously, but ... trying to say that although i am aware of the interest, i've not been starved of new RDJ work like the 'first album in 13 years' crowd seem to think we've all been, and i've been listening to other stuff - of which there is plenty, but just not as good as richard at his best. also, probably every new release of his since the early 90's has been imperfect but fascinating enough. this one was fascinating from a marketing and hype perspective, but the music is just not there for me.

also reported.

not untouchable, obviously, but ... trying to say that although i am aware of the interest, i've not been starved of new RDJ work like the 'first album in 13 years' crowd seem to think we've all been, and i've been listening to other stuff - of which there is plenty, but just not as good as richard at his best. also, probably every new release of his since the early 90's has been imperfect but fascinating enough. this one was fascinating from a marketing and hype perspective, but the music is just not there for me.

dude you gave it one play :cerious:

people seem not to like produk 29 that much, and i wonder why? there isn't a topic on produk 29 either, like other songs (there is even 3 pages of 180db, also a great track ofc)

i get a sexy pizza boner everytime i hear first notes, can't get enough of it...

i love it. that bass is incredible.

Joyrex has said that it will not be new music whatever they have planned, no AMA or no interview related.. he definitely knows how to hype people, because I have no idea.

i'm convinced at this point that (if it happens) it's gonna be a bandcamp for all his music he released on rephlex. (tuss bonus tracks pls)

Joyrex has said that it will not be new music whatever they have planned, no AMA or no interview related.. he definitely knows how to hype people, because I have no idea.

rephlex TV series or "Aphex Twin - the Movie" would be great

richard autobiography with list and review of all drugs he took, ever

creating a aphex-society/country in middle of nowhere (like he said in last interviews) where it's raving all the time

school of saint richard, where he will educate young spanish guys how to write more drukqs

official site for everything aphex, at long last

i also had this thought - what if rephlexians told joyrex to make an announcement, to see what fans will assume to be more exiting than new music? if they like some of the variants - they do it.

If we really want to break it down, I think he said no "new" music - so there's a possibility of old/unreleased stuff being put out. The only exception being Music From Mars, since Joyrex said no to that.

My guess is still live tour dates, hopefully in the US as well as Europe. I'm sure I'm totally wrong though.