S [selected ambient works 3]

Y [your new shit you wanted]

R [richard's personal faves]

O [old shit.

this would coincidentally kick ass

Guest amnesiac

probably existed as another account but renamed everything recently

corn mouth

To be fair, it does look like Corn Mouth on the back cover.

What's with this "it's been 13 years" crap ppl (including news sources)? Even ignoring The Tuss (a grave and unforgivable error), the last "Aphex Twin" release was Analord 10, in 2005.

... Which also makes me think this could be like the best thing ever. Can you imagine an entire album of Fenix Funk- and xmd5a-quality stuff?

Trying to be realistic though. But even "quite good" by AFX stds would be worth all the hype...

What's with this "it's been 13 years" crap ppl (including news sources)? Even ignoring The Tuss (a grave and unforgivable error), the last "Aphex Twin" release was Analord 10, in 2005.

... Which also makes me think this could be like the best thing ever. Can you imagine an entire album of Fenix Funk- and xmd5a-quality stuff?

Trying to be realistic though. But even "quite good" by AFX stds would be worth all the hype...

tuss is better than fenix funk in the scheme of things, like my memory. Which is shady and listened to the tuss a lot more recently over the past few years at least in frequency.

/relistens to fenix funk and prepares for an eat words sandwich (because words are at best a condiment to a balanced diet).

tuss is better than fenix funk in the scheme of things, like my memory. Which is shady and listened to the tuss a lot more recently over the past few years at least in frequency.

/relistens to fenix funk and prepares for an eat words sandwich (because words are at best a condiment to a balanced diet).

nope, you've got it m8, at least in my opinion.

The "tuss" was an obvious evolution from the analord series..... Aphex Twin x AFX (analord) if you will... The tuss is Aphex Twin sensibilities with an AFX (analord) style approach....

probably existed as another account but renamed everything recently

L mother fucking OL

Sounds like Ceephax having a piss tbh...

The sound palette and quality seems to be 100% ceephax.

Keep in mind all of these guys are friends, so pisstakes are bound to happen....

fenix funk is pretty cool too. lol. /starts making sandwich. gah i love all that beaty nice noise crap. [-;

decodes for everybody. tuss is ultra cool. At least the proper release. and the next step along the way whatever that means. but i like clever beautiful beat music so who gives a toss at when it was made lets just dig in to the ear sandwich.