IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

I am so fucking excited. I don't care if this album is pushing boundries and sounding totally fresh or just revisiting old styles. It's going to be awesome no matter. I fucking love the sound that comes out of that mans head. I find it amazing that a track like 3 notes con is so instantly great despite only being 3 notes and a basic kick and snare. That intro shouldn't sound so amazing given how basic it is but it does. You know instantly from the first second that you are hearing the aphex twin sound and it's a fucking rush. Syro will be 12 more of that feeling and I can't fucking wait.

I am so fucking excited. I don't care if this album is pushing boundries and sounding totally fresh or just revisiting old styles. It's going to be awesome no matter. I fucking love the sound that comes out of that mans head. I find it amazing that a track like 3 notes con is so instantly great despite only being 3 notes and a basic kick and snare. That intro shouldn't sound so amazing given how basic it is but it does. You know instantly from the first second that you are hearing the aphex twin sound and it's a fucking rush. Syro will be 12 more of that feeling and I can't fucking wait.

Quoted for truth!

Quoted for truth!

too fucking right!

*punches air with delight*

Edited by beerwolf

Quoted for truth!

too fucking right!

:beer:

Edited by MIXL2

Guest acoroleu

i'm still pretty sure there's content hidden in foldface-w.jpg by the way

just gotta figure out the passcode

oh well

The BMP of foldface on the .onion site are more likely to contain data I spent a while looking around in that file but nothing seemed significant.

BMP of foldface? where's that

The foldface and logos that load on the .onion site load a bmps with random filenames.

can't see that. priv message?

Guest setanor

i'm still pretty sure there's content hidden in foldface-w.jpg by the way

just gotta figure out the passcode

oh well

The BMP of foldface on the .onion site are more likely to contain data I spent a while looking around in that file but nothing seemed significant.

BMP of foldface? where's that

The foldface and logos that load on the .onion site load a bmps with random filenames.

can't see that. priv message?

don't know what that's about

QCKUSWF.png?1

Guest acoroleu

what about this code in .onion site?

function() {
    var a = window._fbq || (window._fbq = []);
    if (!a.loaded) {
        var b = document.createElement("script");
        b.async = !0;
        b.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/fbds.js";
        var c = document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];
        c.parentNode.insertBefore(b, c);
        a.loaded = !0
    }

a.push(["addPixelId", "1541844072710906"])
})();
window._fbq = window._fbq || [];
window._fbq.push(["track", "PixelInitialized", {}]

Guest lopisode

what about this code in .onion site?

function() {
    var a = window._fbq || (window._fbq = []);
    if (!a.loaded) {
        var b = document.createElement("script");
        b.async = !0;
        b.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/fbds.js";
        var c = document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];
        c.parentNode.insertBefore(b, c);
        a.loaded = !0
    }

a.push(["addPixelId", "1541844072710906"])
})();
window._fbq = window._fbq || [];
window._fbq.push(["track", "PixelInitialized", {}]

Standard FB Connect code. Nothing in there.

The plot thickens. A colleague wore this shirt today. This must mean a collaboration with the company I work for!

image_zpsc7b23fd3.jpg

LOL. And the post-its on my desk are the same color! How the hell did RDJ get these here, and like several months ago?! He's been master-planning this shit for so long! This is mind-blowing.

This was great.

Quoted for truth!

too fucking right!

Indeed. Was just listening to 3 notes con and love 7 just the other night. Such solid tracks to be side C's!

Edited by r2c

Just figured out something while listening to the manchester track. The weird glitchy little percussions reminds me of that Minipops drum machine,

so track #1 is most likely the manchester track. I guess it's pretty obvious.

I would love to hear RDJ make hip-hop....maybe, just maybe...

[youtubehd]UqYtu-iEi9E[/youtubehd]

lol

random educational fun watmm history fact: guy who uploaded this vid (RichieBees) joined watmm a while ago and got banned relatively quickly

rip

Edited by triachus

Guest bitroast

Guys, why did you stop cracking the barcode? you were surely on to something.

SpaceBalls04-450x253.jpg

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 ?

That's amazing. I've got the same combination on my luggage.

I would love to hear RDJ make hip-hop....maybe, just maybe...

[youtubehd]UqYtu-iEi9E[/youtubehd]

lol

random educational fun watmm history fact: guy who uploaded this vid (RichieBees) joined watmm a while ago and got banned relatively quickly

rip

:cry:

Funny what an album announcement can you to your music listening habits, I've pretty much been binge-listening to his catalogue for the last couple of days, after not having listened to his music for more than a year or so.

I actually kind of forgot how good his music is, as ridiculous as that sounds.

Edited by Npoess

Funny what an album announcement can you to your music listening habits, I've pretty much been binge-listening to his catalogue for the last couple of days, after not having listened to his music for more than a year or so.

I totally get you. Man

I'm currently chewing on VBS.Redlof.B and it's quite delicious

Edited by Ifeelspace

my sentiments exactly.

I really wonder if new album=tour...

I mean normally artists go on tour when they release something new and big, but this is RDJ we're talking about...

i'm hoping the appearance of the aphex logos all over nyc means that there will be a US tour.