IGNORED

Post some winter feels

YangYing

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ what ? That track has been my winter soundtrack for almost 2 years now :shrug:

Taking the bus back from college, seeing the grey sky turning black...WINTER !

EDIT : was referring to the Verdant post of course

this track has always reminded me of the noise that you hear when you walk through firn:

[youtubehd]W3AMIF603wM[/youtubehd]

Coming from an area where there is at least 1.5m of snow in the winter i've always had a special connection to this song...

^ what ? That track has been my winter soundtrack for almost 2 years now :shrug:

Taking the bus back from college, seeing the grey sky turning black...WINTER !

EDIT : was referring to the Verdant post of course

Yeah, it's wintery for sure, was referring to the depressing character that it has, at least for me.

I've got this very clear memory of going for a walk in the snow-covered fields of my hometown listening to my self-made Legowelt compilation on MiniDisc. I came home to the news that Space Shuttle Columbia had disintegrated on re-entry, which is probably what makes me remember it in the first place. But the result is that I've always associated Pimpshifter and Disco Rout especially with the snow. The video for Disco Rout ties in nicely.

Archived