IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

^i recall making the prediction either late last year or early this year (maybe it was after seeing the buffalo horns man on Jan 6th) that we would begin to a rise in bizarre ulta-violent cult/ritual behaviour in coming months/years (ie stuff that would make Q-Anon or the Capital Hill Autonomous Zone look like a monday night town hall meeting). sounds like shit might be gearing up :datboi:

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, cyanobacteria said:

fuck the us

in this colourful world of self-interest and power-fetishism with no means barred to satisfy it, everyone is equally unworthy of respect

2 hours ago, Nebraska said:

san francisco gets rid of commerce, allowing shoppers to just take what they want on a "needs" basis

California has had to get pretty crafty with giving people incentives to move there ever since the "full of garbage & constantly on fire" rebrand

15 minutes ago, cichlisuite said:

in this colourful world of self-interest and power-fetishism with no means barred to satisfy it, everyone is equally unworthy of respect

can you explain this post with other words it makes no sense.  are you saying you cant blame the US for being a fascist imperialist global enforcer of capitalism because you think every other country has bad stuff too?

6 minutes ago, cyanobacteria said:

can you explain this post with other words it makes no sense.  are you saying you cant blame the US for being a fascist imperialist global enforcer of capitalism because you think every other country has bad stuff too?

it makes little sense to your context (because you also often project your own image on your mental constructs and therefore tend to take things personally) i give you that, but otherwise it's a completely valid statement. i was trying to say that all political entities are rotten, and no, that doesn't mean usa is exempt of that

Edited by cichlisuite

1 minute ago, cichlisuite said:

it makes little sense to your context i give you that, but otherwise it's a completely valid statement. i was trying to say that all political entities are rotten, and no, that doesn't mean usa is exempt of that

so what is your actual position? humanity itself and all organizations of humans are rotten? is this a misanthropic position you're trying to make or some sort of post-anarchist position?

• Like 1

Just now, cyanobacteria said:

so what is your actual position? humanity itself and all organizations of humans are rotten? is this a misanthropic position you're trying to make or some sort of post-anarchist position?

it's not misanthropic, i specifically aimed it at political entities didn't i? (you're proving my observation correct i see) i say that politics (as a profession) attract a certain calibre of people (there are very few exceptions), specially in latest decades, that are completely devoid of integrity, moral courage and wisdom, and they are even proud of it - as a sort of "this is our domain, and our dealings are not for the faint-hearted" kind of hubris shtick, unaware of the enormous irony that is generated with that. count in the crooks across the system, then apply what i just said about politicians globally, and you can see that this 'game' kind of perpetuates itself, that has lost all scope and meaning. these people will gladly tell you how ugly "the truth" is, and that many don't have the stomach to take decisions that will affect billions of people. there are no feasible political and systematic alternatives as long as we will allow immoral people to get away with shit, and no one can stop them but us, who are so easily comforted in every-day struggle. unfortunately, we (as people) are losing our foothold, and the only way to regain it will be through blood, and that is not a good prospect in any way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cichlisuite said:

it's not misanthropic, i specifically aimed it at political entities didn't i? (you're proving my observation correct i see) i say that politics (as a profession) attract a certain calibre of people (there are very few exceptions), specially in latest decades, that are completely devoid of integrity, moral courage and wisdom, and they are even proud of it - as a sort of "this is our domain, and our dealings are not for the faint-hearted" kind of hubris shtick, unaware of the enormous irony that is generated with that. count in the crooks across the system, then apply what i just said about politicians globally, and you can see that this 'game' kind of perpetuates itself, that has lost all scope and meaning. these people will gladly tell you how ugly "the truth" is, and that many don't have the stomach to take decisions that will affect billions of people. there are no feasible political and systematic alternatives as long as we will allow immoral people to get away with shit, and no one can stop them but us, who are so easily comforted in every-day struggle. unfortunately, we (as people) are losing our foothold, and the only way to regain it will be through blood, and that is not a good prospect in any way.

i think your blanket claim needs some more nuance and filtering in which political organizations it applies to.  i'd agree for any and all capitalist political groups

2 hours ago, cyanobacteria said:

i think your blanket claim needs some more nuance and filtering in which political organizations it applies to.  i'd agree for any and all capitalist political groups

It applies to all political organisations, as well as other managerial and social structures that directly benefit or otherwise operate aligned with politics. Even if you somehow eliminate all inside corruption, individuals operating with information and liaisons across the power structure for their personal benefit (abuse of power), nepotism, installing incompetent people in key power positions, censorship and manufacturing of truth and consent, etc (and that's saying a lot and is practically impossible atm),  you still have the foreign policy which ranges from mistrust, caution (the tamer ones) to hate (genocides). Foreign policy is simply an extension or manifestation of internal politics. In case of usa, its hegemony and aggression after ww2 launched it far ahead of others, but it also pretty much set the game rules. Now any nation that will want to challenge usa domination, even if it has perfect intentions, its means would have to be belligerent.

3 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

vogue needs to be canceled for showing their true liberal colors

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Burger 1

31 minutes ago, ambermonke said:

That's one Donald down...

i really do want/need to live long enough to shit on donald trump's grave. the golden headstone will interesting w/a big brown smudge of doo on it. 

• Like 1
  • Burger 1