IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

1 hour ago, Rubin Farr said:

WTF is this idiot talking about. Brain salad surgery. 

at least it's in the encyclopaedia now

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chenGOD said:

read the article a bit to quick perhaps, but i missed the part where they described the size of the riots. 5 people waving flags is not a riot, imo. that's a bunch of weirdos either without a life, or who are pushed there to create some narrative for idiot-media to talk about and waste our time (eyes/clicks).

as far as i'm concerned the news story should be: despite fear of huge riots the country takes the news fairly solemn. nothing changed. peoples opinions didn't change either. the only one shouting is baby trump

Donald Trump Baby GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Satans Little Helper said:

read the article a bit to quick perhaps, but i missed the part where they described the size of the riots. 5 people waving flags is not a riot, imo. that's a bunch of weirdos either without a life, or who are pushed there to create some narrative for idiot-media to talk about and waste our time (eyes/clicks).

as far as i'm concerned the news story should be: despite fear of huge riots the country takes the news fairly solemn. nothing changed. peoples opinions didn't change either. the only one shouting is baby trump

Donald Trump Baby GIF by MOODMAN

Yeah maybe re-read the article. It’s not talking about the picture in front of Mar-A-Lago at all (not sure why they included that).

• Like 1

8 hours ago, chenGOD said:

Yeah maybe re-read the article. It’s not talking about the picture in front of Mar-A-Lago at all (not sure why they included that).

wait, it's even worse. they looked at online comments on pro-trump platforms!? ehm, please explain to me why i shouldn't think reuters has lost its mind.

also, unrelated but related: lovely stuff from beau 🙂

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

I feel like trump would be a great partner for an unprepared high school presentation.

• Like 1
  • Burger 2

10 hours ago, Satans Little Helper said:

wait, it's even worse. they looked at online comments on pro-trump platforms!? ehm, please explain to me why i shouldn't think reuters has lost its mind.

Why wouldn't they look at what his base is thinking? They are the ones who tried to overthrow a democratic election on Jan.6th 2021. They're the ones Trump and his brood are talking to. It's probably important to hear what they have to say.

On 6/1/2024 at 12:11 AM, Rubin Farr said:

Attacking the judge who's about to sentence you? Big winning move.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, chenGOD said:

Why wouldn't they look at what his base is thinking? They are the ones who tried to overthrow a democratic election on Jan.6th 2021. They're the ones Trump and his brood are talking to. It's probably important to hear what they have to say.

There's a distinction between "his base" and what people (?) say online. Online comments are a poor representation of reality, I would generally think. It's a non representative subset of people (?) taking part in a shouting match in an information bubble.

34 minutes ago, Satans Little Helper said:

There's a distinction between "his base" and what people (?) say online. Online comments are a poor representation of reality, I would generally think. It's a non representative subset of people (?) taking part in a shouting match in an information bubble.

I would think it's a pretty good representation of the reality of what his base is thinking.  More traditional Republican voters, probably not so much.

12 minutes ago, EdamAnchorman said:

I would think it's a pretty good representation of the reality of what his base is thinking.  More traditional Republican voters, probably not so much.

His base is the Yahoo! comments section.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Satans Little Helper said:

Online comments are a poor representation of reality, I would generally think.

In general yes I agree, online comments are not entirely representative of reality, especially for the big social media platforms but that's not where the reuters writers looked.

19 hours ago, Satans Little Helper said:

It's a non representative subset of people

In the cases of truth social and the other Trumpian platforms, it is very representative. These are the same people who immediately after he was convicted of 34 felonies, decided it would be a good idea to flood his website with donations.

Also, if the pre-Jan 6 chatter on social media websites is any indication, there is a lot of intelligence to be gleaned from those platforms. Yes a lot of it is Meal Force Six, but some of them are very serious about their intentions to violently overthrow the government.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

What a delight. Such a nice and calm reporter. 
But I'm still amazed at how blind these people are. But hey, these people still believe in Jesus, so...

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

I actually drove by this today and had no clue what it was about (never heard the term “simp” before). At first I thought it was a bunch of extras from a movie set because there were some production vehicles nearby. 

edit

After checking the website, it looks like a ploy to sell T-shirts and bobble heads. 

Edited by J3FF3R00

11 minutes ago, EdamAnchorman said:

Apparently Jesus can't be trusted to avoid slamming into utility poles.

obviously the utility pole was placed there by Satan to test the believers. 

• Haha 1

idaho-bar-celebrating-heterosexual-aweso

The Old State Saloon in Eagle, Idaho, which also hosts events including “conspiracy theory trivia” night with a rifle as the prize, is celebrating “Heterosexual Awesomeness Month” in June.

hZdEJq6.png

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=422387854027216&set=a.138541589078512

• Facepalm 1
  • Burger 1

7 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

idaho-bar-celebrating-heterosexual-aweso

The Old State Saloon in Eagle, Idaho, which also hosts events including “conspiracy theory trivia” night with a rifle as the prize, is celebrating “Heterosexual Awesomeness Month” in June.

hZdEJq6.png

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=422387854027216&set=a.138541589078512

without the internet these kinds of things would be in a quiet little town no one knows about or cares about. but having a platform makes it everyone's problem i guess. 

• Farnsworth 1

Imagine how fragile that guys ego is. So triggered by a group of people that he is never going to encounter. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, ignatius said:

c3eb34a78c066d7ef4e507ef70cfabc28c2811d3

What if it's just a typo and her sign meant to say that USA is a flag nation, and that's why she's posing with a flag.

• Like 2