IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

lol jack is fucked honestly. gonna have to tap into that b wardell / spencer pratt money.

he can do one thing really funny on the internet but he's so LA in the way he talks and his gf is really shitty that im not *that* sympathetic. I certainly don't doubt that gaslamp killer was really weird and did bad things to his gf and her friend, but the way jack posted about it on media was sooo opportunistic and petty that i wouldn't be surprised if it comes back to bite him

lol jack is fucked honestly. gonna have to tap into that b wardell / spencer pratt money.

he can do one thing really funny on the internet but he's so LA in the way he talks and his gf is really shitty that im not *that* sympathetic. I certainly don't doubt that gaslamp killer was really weird and did bad things to his gf and her friend, but the way jack posted about it on media was sooo opportunistic and petty that i wouldn't be surprised if it comes back to bite him

hearing him actually speak really put things in perspective for me

http://www.businessinsider.com/uber-for-busses-startup-launches-ico-to-end-tipping-altogether-2017-11

the waiter provided excellent service so i have rewarded him with kudos instead of money. it's all part of the sharing economy. i'm going to longboard to my job creating solutions for problems that don't exist knowing that i've brightened a day and given the service industry worker motivation to get ahead in life.

http://www.businessinsider.com/uber-for-busses-startup-launches-ico-to-end-tipping-altogether-2017-11

the waiter provided excellent service so i have rewarded him with kudos instead of money. it's all part of the sharing economy. i'm going to longboard to my job creating solutions for problems that don't exist knowing that i've brightened a day and given the service industry worker motivation to get ahead in life.

Nicely put; the Silicon Valley mindset in a nutshell IMO. Licence to completely fuck up people's entire livelihoods without any attempt to take responsibility for the consequences because hey, it's "disruption" and all tech must be good tech.

Nicely put; the Silicon Valley mindset in a nutshell IMO. Licence to completely fuck up people's entire livelihoods without any attempt to take responsibility for the consequences because hey, it's "disruption" and all tech must be good tech.

as if these people didn't watch The Black Mirror or they did watch the Black Mirror and thought it was full of great ideas w/o any unintended consequences. 

I'm just loling at the name choice: Skedaddle.

edit: I hear some Silicon Valley bros are working on a DoD-funded app to counter Russian info-warfare social media shitposting: Bamboozle.

Edited by usagi

Net Neutrality is getting killed apparently. Not good.

tomorrow is the vote i think. day before turkey day in america. perfect distraction for these douchebags. 

so is the net neutrality thing something to worry about? are we about to become china?

or portugal.  look forward to packages.. i'm sure they'll have forum package. 

DNGlrABUIAAr9RO.jpg

so is the net neutrality thing something to worry about? are we about to become china?

People in the US might see their internet bill become like their cable bill, and balloon up in price.  You'll see bullshit like "preferred website packages", "sports website packages", "social media packages", and streaming sites will undoubtedly become premiere tier, and include all kinds of new bullshit fees.  Then your cable company will try to sell you on some new bullshit "all in one" utility package, which will undoubtedly include a land line phone service no one wants anymore.  Welcome to 2018.

Since 16 of the largest 20 DNS servers are located in the US, I'm still not clear on if it will affect users outside the US, but your local country's ISP might get charged more, possibly?

Basically, no one benefits from this except the cable companies that own the fiber optic transmission lines, which were partially funded by your tax dollars in the early 90s.  So a big "fuck you" shit sandwich we all get to take a bite of.

#SaveTheInternet

https://www.battleforthenet.com/

https://www.change.org/p/save-net-neutrality-netneutrality

or portugal. look forward to packages.. i'm sure they'll have forum package.

DNGlrABUIAAr9RO.jpg

this is misleading. Portugal has net neutrality. This is a mobile package.