IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

6 hours ago, cwmbrancity said:

IMG_5455.jpeg.5aad37c30bc2b3d623c4d44afee632fd.jpeg

Posted on facebook with the caption "experiencing local Irish culture, it's so amazing!"

• Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 1

Mindfuck and amazing they got out of it. Very articulate about his experience growing up in kkk white nationalist culture. David duke was and uncle figure and dad’s good friend. 

Watching (mostly) Americans lose their absolute shit over the Olympics' opening ceremonies (which I haven't seen beyond a few clips here and there and looked kind of boring TBH) is certainly something. At this point I actually hope it was a parody of the Last Supper and not a tribute to Dionysus (never mind that a tribute to a Greek god at the start of the Olympics, invented by the Greeks, makes much more sense), because fucking Christians trying to win the oppression Olympics is ugh.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

6 hours ago, chenGOD said:

Watching (mostly) Americans lose their absolute shit over the Olympics' opening ceremonies (which I haven't seen beyond a few clips here and there and looked kind of boring TBH) is certainly something. At this point I actually hope it was a parody of the Last Supper and not a tribute to Dionysus (never mind that a tribute to a Greek god at the start of the Olympics, invented by the Greeks, makes much more sense), because fucking Christians trying to win the oppression Olympics is ugh.

yeah... they went nuts.. even the not so religious people were, gasp, clutching their pearls. i had to explain to one or two people that americans are often generally too stupid to understand why they shouldn't be offended by something.  some people went full comic book guy "worst opening ceremony ever" etc. those people love to hate on france and have a very limited understanding of cultures outside their own subdivision. then there's all the proud european white heritage people who don't get that the greeks are where their whole thing comes from and they're offended by the thing they say is threatened and want to protect etc etc.. the same people who get offended when they see a movie that shows actual history like all the gay stuff the greeks and spartans etc were doing and they call it woke hollywood or whatever. 

mush brains.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ignatius said:

like all the gay stuff the greeks and spartans etc were doing

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, ignatius said:

yeah... they went nuts.. even the not so religious people were, gasp, clutching their pearls. i had to explain to one or two people that americans are often generally too stupid to understand why they shouldn't be offended by something.  some people went full comic book guy "worst opening ceremony ever" etc. those people love to hate on france and have a very limited understanding of cultures outside their own subdivision. then there's all the proud european white heritage people who don't get that the greeks are where their whole thing comes from and they're offended by the thing they say is threatened and want to protect etc etc.. the same people who get offended when they see a movie that shows actual history like all the gay stuff the greeks and spartans etc were doing and they call it woke hollywood or whatever. 

mush brains.

skating & bmx are wicked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vmw8U4prVnc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rlNzghQuoA

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, colunga said:

idk this doesnt seem too crazy to me. 

yeah, looks like a dad and daughter just skeet shooting? they're obviously handling things correctly, being safe, etc....nbd. this is acceptable, normal gun use. scrolling back in the video they've got a gun they're servicing and trimming up a bit. looks like dad runs a shop selling them which is on its face totally okay of course.

the only weird thing is that they've got lots of Patreon supporters which i guess the appeal is ...oh, even kids are into guns, look how cute, here have $5 a month? idk. that's a bit strange, but that's american gun culture...this is one of the least offensive examples i've seen tho.

1 hour ago, auxien said:

yeah, looks like a dad and daughter just skeet shooting? they're obviously handling things correctly, being safe, etc....nbd. this is acceptable, normal gun use. scrolling back in the video they've got a gun they're servicing and trimming up a bit. looks like dad runs a shop selling them which is on its face totally okay of course.

the only weird thing is that they've got lots of Patreon supporters which i guess the appeal is ...oh, even kids are into guns, look how cute, here have $5 a month? idk. that's a bit strange, but that's american gun culture...this is one of the least offensive examples i've seen tho.

yeah i generally agree. while i’d love to wave a wand and eliminate all guns… a video of some people practicing on a range safely is way different than people cosplaying in the streets with ak47s that they don’t even know how to use

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nebraska said:

"this is amerikkka"

it's just skeet shooting. she sounds like she knows what she's doing w/a gun. seems proper. shotguns ain't the problem anyways. 

adNi883.png

https://trumpfightforamericabill.com/

https://ncmint.com/trump-fight-for-america-2-bill/

https://proudpatriots.com/

big T™ selling post-assassination attempt merch

the bill claims to be "special U.S. legal tender" but the website selling it (and others) "is an independent, private corporation not affiliated with, endorsed, or licensed by the U.S. Government or the U.S. Mint. All tributes to original coins contain the "copy designation as mandated by federal law". so it's a two dollar note with a sticker of T with the fight quote. 

my favorite though is this shirt

192597-1-159363312-240717110741276.jpg?v

Edited by Nebraska
  • Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 1

On 8/13/2024 at 5:56 PM, Nebraska said:

adNi883.png

I would buy that Trump bill for $3 ... but $20!?

18 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

Thought it was a classic Nardwuar interview from the thumbnail