IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

Limpyloo Parfit does actually bring up the drowning child too

I dont remember time stamp but its in the first half for sure :P

but I'm sure Pinker came up with it

also this is the problem that's always annoying with morality - there isn't really any answer and who knows where the boundaries lie with things. you can slice and dice objects and time in many ways and it just ends up that either no one is responsible for anything or everyone is responsible for everything, and everything in between.

Edited by coax

could some1 just post me some god dayum biscuits n sausage gravy (preferably from Cracker Barrel)?

sexual liaisons with my Jack Russell may be exchanged if he likes you, cos if he likes you he'll rape your legs anyway, innit Trevor

one of the biggest wakeup moments about how fucked up our view is of ourselves is when i went to the Hiroshima museum for the first time. The bomb of course in and of itself was a horrible massacre, but in some ways the way intelligent americans still justify it to this day is even more disturbing to me. Its almost as crazy as if Nazi germany was never conquered and most modern germans were going around still defending the holocaust. We have an extreme lack of self-awareness here in this country and it doesn't seem to be getting any better.

No.

Just another day in the Red White and Blue.

Homer-Walks-Into-Bar-and-Leaves.gif

On the plus side - American Makes Gumbo - as in -- I'm making gumbo tonight with duck, shrimp and home-made smoked andouille sausage.

So when you think America, think of Audioblysk making gumbo. I'd give you bowls if it would transfer via USB. No guns, I promise.

one of the biggest wakeup moments about how fucked up our view is of ourselves is when i went to the Hiroshima museum for the first time. The bomb of course in and of itself was a horrible massacre, but in some ways the way intelligent americans still justify it to this day is even more disturbing to me. Its almost as crazy as if Nazi germany was never conquered and most modern germans were going around still defending the holocaust. We have an extreme lack of self-awareness here in this country and it doesn't seem to be getting any better.

No.

He's dead, Jim.

No.

He's dead, Jim.

I know. I just had to react.

What I take out of that is that the investigation into the coverup was initiated by police officers. Good news!

Of course it's probably just a power play, as it was initiated by long term officers.

What I take out of that is that the investigation into the coverup was initiated by police officers. Good news!

Of course it's probably just a power play, as it was initiated by long term officers.

oh that part is good news

the horror is that this can go on for 15-20 years

Homer-Walks-Into-Bar-and-Leaves.gif

On the plus side - American Makes Gumbo - as in -- I'm making gumbo tonight with duck, shrimp and home-made smoked andouille sausage.

So when you think America, think of Audioblysk making gumbo. I'd give you bowls if it would transfer via USB. No guns, I promise.

Can I drive down and pick some up? Or let's meet at the border.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-up-to-20-shot-in-san-bernardino-active-shooter-sought-20151202-story.html?6

Ignore the story in my previous post (mods delete?)

Apparently the dude was at the party...then left, and came back with two accomplices

(But reports this soon tend to be hella shoddy, so we'll see)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by LimpyLoo

(GIF)

Can I drive down and pick some up? Or let's meet at the border.

Are you kidding me? I'm not going outside to get shot. You want this gumbo, you gotta come into the DANGER ZONE

tumblr_md65m7wJZz1r96sjyo1_500.gif

P.s. the gumbo is ragin' cajun if you catch my drift. Sad all those people died... Why the hell did they choose that location for their attacks?

(EDIT- Oops, too late. Limperz got it)

Edited by Audioblysk

yet more death

the Gumbo point is salient though and merka is the new bogieman, just like the British Empire was right the way back to the Romans. Do you think the guys who raised the stones at Stonehenge were free?

Its just a more toxic version of the human condition,,,, condensed and allowed to fester.

Its something i noticed on the roads that people, compared to Europe and elsewhere, didnt reallly get into road rage incidents anywhere near as frequently as you see here, because its more likely that firearms are present. Not saying drivers were polite, but it wasnt like here where every cunt wants to kill you over a missed signal maneuver or minor bs escalating

but Gumbo........people slag off American food but its one of the finest places i've been for variety, maybe this is a first world problem?

I had one Gumbo in DC at a place called Georgia Brown's and not only did you get biscuits and sausage gravy for what seemed like infinity, but it did a Gumbo to this day that i would love to get close to something that even got half the depth of flavour that this had. AND there was enough to take home for an evening meal, so double GB's Gumbo & b&g, all that fat shrimp, andouille sausage, i even enjoyed tasting my own burps as a forms of 2nds

so refined.

Tons of muck but f you pick your way through regional specialties you get flavours n fun thats not as over priced as you'd get here in Blighty

Just the mention of Gumbo, flashbacks, the smell, almost sexual,

quite