IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

So the worse prez candidate imaginable is actually from the planet Tartarus. He wants to ban Muslims yet is conspiring to invade all of Earth, starting with the US. Fucking hypocrite.

So next time we see someone bearing a confederate flag, they could very well be Tararutian invaders disguised as inbred humans

Just heard somewhere he might be leaving the GOP altogether, which would be a great relief, as that would imply he'd be leaving the presidential race also. Still don't want Hilary to win tho.

Just heard somewhere he might be leaving the GOP altogether, which would be a great relief, as that would imply he'd be leaving the presidential race also. Still don't want Hilary to win tho.

Nothing is going to stop him from running as an independent.

Him leaving the GOP doesn't mean he's out of the race. His biggest supporters don't even like the Republican candidates, which is why he's winning by such a big margin. This is why the GOP can't stand him. They can't control him and they can't affect his numbers

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Him leaving the GOP doesn't mean he's out of the race. His biggest supporters don't even like the Republican candidates, which is why he's winning by such a big margin. This is why the GOP can't stand him. They can't control him and they can't affect his numbers

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

This is the truth. The Republicans who run the party (not politicians for the most part) will nonetheless find a way to disarm his grasp on their voters; it's already begun to happen. The question is, what's their long game right now, because they're soon going to have to show their hand as to what they want to happen, otherwise the Dems are going to win the presidency (which I'd suspected was not likely...I'll be glad to be wrong though).

sent using magic space waves

Trump is an infiltrator sent from the communist party, to ruin the United States of America. If he wins the election he will donate the states to Vladimir Putin, who he owes a lot of money.

Alternatively, he's a saboteur from the democratic party.

Edited by Gocab

If he runs independent suddenly, that means he is actually a legitimate threat to all GOP candidates right? He'll suck up a giant wad of their voters like a sponge while everything carries on as normal for democrats.

Yup. That wad will dwindle by election time, but if he follows through til then and as a third-party candidate, he'll definitely carve a chunk out of the GOP's voters, likely enough to kill their chances (as most recent non-incumbent elections have been very close.) The GOP strategy will surely be to discredit him and his followers...which you would think would be easy given the shit he's spewing, but America is full of assholes who think that bullshit is genius and refreshing.

sent using magic space waves

Something symbolic about that bald eagle trying to nip @ Trump...and quite ironic. A good judge of character indeed, that bird. Sometimes I think they're smarter birds than we give them credit for.

Something symbolic about that bald eagle trying to nip @ Trump...and quite ironic. A good judge of character indeed, that bird. Sometimes I think they're smarter birds than we give them credit for.

I especially liked the guy smoothing down Trump's combover. Maybe the eagle was making a nest?

whatever the outcome, shares have already dropped (and will continue to do so for at least a while). so he's being hit where it matters to him most: in his wallet.

feels like justice is being done :)

Martin Shkreli arrested by FBI on fraud charges

http://news.sky.com/story/1607766/drug-tycoon-martin-shkreli-arrested-by-fbi

It's pretty stupid of him doing this kind of shady thing with, you know, being the most hated man in America and all. Pretty sure they'll go over this with a fine comb.

Martin Shkreli arrested by FBI on fraud charges

http://news.sky.com/story/1607766/drug-tycoon-martin-shkreli-arrested-by-fbi

It's pretty stupid of him doing this kind of shady thing with, you know, being the most hated man in America and all. Pretty sure they'll go over this with a fine comb.

what will happen to the Wu album though!?!

As a CEO does he answer to a Board of Directors? If so and the charges stick, he's out on his ass. I doubt the FBI would bring charges unless they had credible evidence. Bill Murray is behind this.

As a CEO does he answer to a Board of Directors? If so and the charges stick, he's out on his ass. I doubt the FBI would bring charges unless they had credible evidence. Bill Murray is behind this.

He was voted out of Retrophin years ago, the allegedly affected company. His current companies are unrelated to the charges but their shares are already dropping, which is bad news for him either way.