IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

"For money, I'll have these motherfuckers buried (I been) gettin much mail in jail, niggaz tellin me to kill it/ Knowin when I get out, they gon' feel it" - Yung Shkreli

Edited by doublename

Martin Shkreli arrested by FBI on fraud charges

http://news.sky.com/story/1607766/drug-tycoon-martin-shkreli-arrested-by-fbi

It's pretty stupid of him doing this kind of shady thing with, you know, being the most hated man in America and all. Pretty sure they'll go over this with a fine comb.

what will happen to the Wu album though!?!

FBI: we don't have the Wu-Tang album, leave us alone

I hope Wu does the right thing and releases this album for free, so this fuccboi gets nothing from his "investment".

Guantanamo is such a nasty festering fucking wound in America's hide. It's disgusting that we've let this (and others similar to it) exist. The bullshit getting in the way of closing it is just a sad little show illustrating how our government actually works; the inner circles control things as they need no matter what. The only upside is how somewhat-public Guantanamo makes those usually very well hidden circles.

merry x-mas, local government passed some municipal ID law and this is the overall online response (town is 70% hispanic)

"Well Mary Dunn, I think this is damn awful!!!! Another politician, not representing the legal residents, but feeling the need to kiss the butts of these ILLEGAL ALIEN TRASH! Dover has become one of the most disgusting towns in the area! It is dirty, smelly and overrun! My daughter is a junior in dover High school and we cannot wait for the day when she is finally out of there. you go to Shoprite and you feel like you're a visitor in your own country! Mayor Dodd you are a TRAITOR and should have never been re elected but we all know how that came about! I give Dover about another 2 years to become a Newark or Paterson!"

listen i dont care that much i try to live my own little private life without interfering in other people business but now agter reading some of the comments left by my fellow town residents its gonna be kind of weird walking around town knowing some people think you are TRASH just cause of your origin or because my parents decided to immigrate to this country when i had no say on the matter. I dont take it as a personal offence but how the fuck are we suppose to interact now lol

anyways some of my favorites

This is ridiculous... illegal aliens are being catered to. Trump is right!

I believe that the State should issue all non documented democrats a one time, one year driver's license so they can drive back out of the country.

Effective Immediately! Attention: All businesses and municipal officials. Take Notice.

I will no longer shop in or do business with any municipality that does not respect United States immigration laws.

I encourage all law-abiding United States citizens to do the same.

Legal Immigrants - Welcome

Illegal Aliens - GO HOME

Most citizens of this great country are legal immigrants or descendants of legal immigrants.

Legal immigration is the life blood of this country.

Illegal immigration will be its demise.

Edited by Deer

All that Mexican, Brazilian, etc food is the only worthwhile thing thing about North Jersey. Or any part of Jersey. These assholes are clueless.

Edit: and Paterson's own Fetty Wap

Edited by doublename

Incredible. I find it really hard to think of other reasons for this lack of cooperation and respect for the president by the people of the pentagon than the color of the presidents skin. Must be me being ignorant, but i used to think people at the pentagon didnt have problems with taking orders. But suddenly, when a president with another color got to live in the whitehouse, they got the ability to think for themselves and ignore orders.

I must be imagining things though. There must be a better reason for this madness.

Incredible. I find it really hard to think of other reasons for this lack of cooperation and respect for the president by the people of the pentagon than the color of the presidents skin. Must be me being ignorant, but i used to think people at the pentagon didnt have problems with taking orders. But suddenly, when a president with another color got to live in the whitehouse, they got the ability to think for themselves and ignore orders.

I must be imagining things though. There must be a better reason for this madness.

It's all about power and access. I'm sure the same shit went on in previous administrations - maybe not to the same degree, but I'd argue that's more a result of how the political culture of the US (and the "west" in general) has changed dramatically over the course of the last two presidencies - largely down to changes in how the public discourse is carried out - through the global soapbox of the internet. The image of power and access is more important than before.

It reminds me in a way of politics in Japan - factionalism is huge there - and again it's all about power and access. Obviously there are some differences, but it's interesting to see the parallels.

FAA requiring recreational drones be registered as Unmanned Aircraft if between 0.55-55lbs. Under that weight limit not applicable, over the weight limit use the Aircraft Registry:

http://www.faa.gov/uas/registration/

http://www.faa.gov/uas/registration/faqs/media/UAS_Weights_Registration.pdf

The worst part about it is that i know that truth, yes the town is 70% hispanic and that reflects on the store and the faces you see everyday but crime is below state average, the town is very clean and you never feel unsafe, the people here are mostly zombies who just work and work all day, so what is the problem? i cannot say for sure and ill give them the benefit of the doubt and not call them racist or xenophobic maybe they feel like the town they used to live in is gone now and that is making them angry.