IGNORED

Lizard Squad can kiss my you know what

PhylumZunami

I've been reading shit tons of threads and now it seems like this is just "the aftermath" of the attacks or something, but i think if lizard squad isn't doing anything, someone else is because i was on PSN all day/night yesterday using netflix and then this morning i haven't had connection since 11 am as well as a poop ton of other peeps. Xbox live has also been having trouble all day as well.

something fishy is going on...

its a pretty cloudy, rainy day aka the best days to SLAY THE HIVE AND VEX :cool:

Have you tried the MTU trick? Go to the manual network settings, leave everything as is, except for the MTU settings which you change to 1475/73 or 72. Changing it from the default 1500 to 1475 did the trick for me.

Also, Sony fucking blows at handling shit like this.

It's funny because whenever these hackers are caught, they immediately turn informant on their fellow hackers. Almost none of them stick to their guns or ideology for more than a second once in cuffs and being told of how long they're going to stay behind bars. Not that many of us would, I suppose

So tough behind a computer screen but so meek when face to face. Story of anyone on the internet really.

i think doing this kind of stuff is almost parallel to doing like a mass shooting. not in terms of harm caused, im not comparing that, but in terms of how youd be crossing this line where when you get caught, its ur ass. so to do it seems like itd be this really crazy amped up thing to do, and i think these people almost have to be psychos to do it.

It's funny because whenever these hackers are caught, they immediately turn informant on their fellow hackers. Almost none of them stick to their guns or ideology for more than a second once in cuffs and being told of how long they're going to stay behind bars. Not that many of us would, I suppose

So tough behind a computer screen but so meek when face to face. Story of anyone on the internet really.

The definition of an internet tough guy

• 3 weeks later...

i think doing this kind of stuff is almost parallel to doing like a mass shooting. not in terms of harm caused, im not comparing that, but in terms of how youd be crossing this line where when you get caught, its ur ass. so to do it seems like itd be this really crazy amped up thing to do, and i think these people almost have to be psychos to do it.

eh, i'm not so sure. it's much easier to do fucked up things behind a computer screen than in real life.

well most people can't hack anything AND are meek during such circumstances. at the least they're half tough.

They didn't really 'hack' anything, did they? Just ddos'd with a botnet.

Holy shit! MySpace was down as well? Oh the humanity! Will North Korea stop at nothing?!

• 5 months later...

Archived