IGNORED

Which person on WATMM is your favourite music maker? (EKT I mean, not featured)

hoggy

The Burglar (Trackermatte), Noise (EOD/CN), Thanks Robert Moses (Wisp), Mellow U (Milieu, haven't checked out Coppice Halifax Stuff yet), Ludd (th'idiot, PP Roy), Enceym (obvs)

I think the above names are correct, but forgive me if i'm wrong!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a soft spot for chim... Dude is versatile as all fuck. Killer mixes too.

I know PP Roy is on watmm too... I love his stuff, plus I've always been kind of fascinated by artists that somehow managed to release a bunch of tracks on Rephlex just to never be heard of again

Not sure who he should be on here!

Have you heard PP Roy's latest album though? He just released one in 2014, it's wicked.

I have a soft spot for chim... Dude is versatile as all fuck. Killer mixes too.

I know PP Roy is on watmm too... I love his stuff, plus I've always been kind of fascinated by artists that somehow managed to release a bunch of tracks on Rephlex just to never be heard of again

Not sure who he should be on here!

Have you heard PP Roy's latest album though? He just released one in 2014, it's wicked.

Yeah, it's been on repeat for a while, I love it.

I heard someone (a couple people actually) mention on CHATMM that a certain user was PP Roy, but I don't remember the username they mentioned... That'd be cooler if he wasn't here actually, it adds to the mysteriousness

STEINVORD

drag up this, do you remember ? ha ha

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/34099-tracks/?hl=untitled&do=findComment&comment=727632

OMG - Don't actually remember it originally being linked here in EKT before. Even crazier is the IP of the first post does indeed link to Spain...

retape, greenbank, sdc, glitch, od,philie t

cma & eod are not so good as the hype

btw u shouldnt 'expose' famous ppl's accounts on forums if u have any respect for that person or his work, sounds authoritarian but if u see the consequences u will agree. 2ppl have died last year because of being 'exposed' and then they cant deal mentally with all the negative attention,criticism,harrassment,weirdness etc. celebs have thin skins... so go easy. peace.

retape, greenbank, sdc, glitch, od,philie t

cma & eod are not so good as the hype

btw u shouldnt 'expose' famous ppl's accounts on forums if u have any respect for that person or his work, sounds authoritarian but if u see the consequences u will agree. 2ppl have died last year because of being 'exposed' and then they cant deal mentally with all the negative attention,criticism,harrassment,weirdness etc. celebs have thin skins... so go easy. peace.

Didn't you make an album called "Fuck Mark Bell" or something because you found out he was a twat on Xltronic and then release it after he died?

Archived