IGNORED

Which person on WATMM is your favourite music maker? (EKT I mean, not featured)

hoggy

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mitch murder? watmm person of here?

If that's the case its Mr. Murder and/or EOD...if EOD is a person that is a person that is here...

iS wIsp A WATmM PERSON? HES a person who make smusic ili ke a l ot.

well then, those are the persons who's music i know of that i most respect. i've been on a mitch murder kick for quite some time now along with legowelt. they pair up nicely.

there is probably much more music from musicians i like as much that i just have;'nt hear d so mayb e I SHOULD gET BUsy.

Is anyone doing really weird/unique stuff on here (cf. Flourescent Grey, whose music I always enjoy)?

thanks! There are others on the forum doing weird stuff, a few that come to mind: . Salvitorin, ZBZ (i forgot the exact username, ring a bell? big coil fan), ElemenoP, Marina Stewart aka Thorsten Marc Soltau. I definitely am forgetting some other people who work in weird territory.

As far as my favorite musicians in general on the board probably Wisp, Kcinsu, William S Braintree, Future image and Dave Monolith

Is anyone doing really weird/unique stuff on here (cf. Flourescent Grey, whose music I always enjoy)?

thanks! There are others on the forum doing weird stuff, a few that come to mind: . Salvitorin,

Thank you!

could this be a poll? the thread would make more sense.

yeah, if possible, make a list with all the EKT artists and all their alias and soundclouds? maybe that's too much too ask sorry... ¯\(シ)/¯

I could do that - I'll set a cut off date and go back that far in the YLC/your releases maybe?

it's interesting to know what different ppl are into too though

could this be a poll? the thread would make more sense.

yeah, if possible, make a list with all the EKT artists and all their alias and soundclouds? maybe that's too much too ask sorry... ¯\(シ)/¯

I could do that - I'll set a cut off date and go back that far in the YLC/your releases maybe?

it's interesting to know what different ppl are into too though

thanks man! :thumbsup:

maybe this will be of some help:

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/77301-post-your-soundclouds/

and maybe, pin a thread in EKT or YLC, where musicmakers could post their basic info (alias/soundcloud), make a call for the thread everywhere on the board, and after one week or something compile all the data in one new thread, and pin that new thread somewhere, like, ETK ARTISTS or whatever...

lotta greats already mentioned, and im not gonna try to say who or what my top fav is, but rather mention a few i haven't seen mentioned.

entorwellian's stuff in general, but this album kinda blew my mind (took several listens for some of the complexities to really sink in)

https://entorwellian.bandcamp.com/album/when-a-heron-turns-black

i'd also 2nd the mention of zoeb (love the cyberpunk vibes in this one) and i dont know if anyone mentioned thiefinger but his stuff tends to be pretty fucking 'dope'-

https://soundcloud.com/thiefinger/maven

Glad someone mentioned Lindrum Larry Cocopipe - he's got some wicked tunes, although afaik, he hasn't been active on here in years. His Bandcamp page looks down, but I've got a ton of his stuff. PM me if you're interested.

I have been truly derelict in keeping up with EKT lately, but can it be true that there has been no mention of plugexpert in this thread yet? TRULY CRIMINAL

Archived