IGNORED

Which person on WATMM is your favourite music maker? (EKT I mean, not featured)

hoggy

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

th'idiot - last seen aboard the Stubnitz - "Ant Erg" ftw!

Lindrum Larry Cocopipe also needs a shout out.... I grabbed the "Battersea Galactica" compilation from Bandcamp before it was taken down

Actually, my comment in this thread was a bit negative. Is anyone doing really weird/unique stuff on here (cf. Flourescent Grey, whose music I always enjoy)? My own music is taking a weird/IDM turn again, incorporating the chip/demoscene stuff I've been making for the past few years, and it'd be nice to get some inspiration from my peers.

Mitch Murder & EOD/CN are the big hitters here but I think Aphex Twin's cover of 1969 is still my most played track by a WATMMer ever.

that's fkn awesome

CHATMM as a collective if i can say that! everyone that comes together to share tracks on chat comps and others that show off tunes in the chatroom deserve first place

10915172_775009682573190_802585363703828

Many talented folks here !

Impakt, EOD and Fah are my fav ones.

Then Trackermatte and ,if (s)he happens to be a WATMMer (which wouldn't surprise me), Patronen.

And I like most of my own tunes...

Archived