IGNORED

Which person on WATMM is your favourite music maker? (EKT I mean, not featured)

hoggy

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

retape, greenbank, sdc, glitch, od,philie t

cma & eod are not so good as the hype

btw u shouldnt 'expose' famous ppl's accounts on forums if u have any respect for that person or his work, sounds authoritarian but if u see the consequences u will agree. 2ppl have died last year because of being 'exposed' and then they cant deal mentally with all the negative attention,criticism,harrassment,weirdness etc. celebs have thin skins... so go easy. peace.

Didn't you make an album called "Fuck Mark Bell" or something because you found out he was a twat on Xltronic and then release it after he died?

lol

Guest Chesney

Rad thread. I have listenened to some amazing stuff on this board. I'm still mixed up with who's is who's so would be unfair to mention some and not others because I can't remember. A lot of love for the CHATMM dudes though.

I listened to some good stuff yesterday but again, that was yersterday. I'll get the hang of this brain one day.

Some people have barely any listens but have great music. It's a travesty really, but pimping yourself is an awkward thing, it's less important than enjoying yourself making the stuff.

Props all.

Saying EOD/Wisp makes it look like the same person. Best be careful with your punctuation, especially on the internet.

lol k

• 2 months later...

retape, greenbank, sdc, glitch, od,philie t

cma & eod are not so good as the hype

btw u shouldnt 'expose' famous ppl's accounts on forums if u have any respect for that person or his work, sounds authoritarian but if u see the consequences u will agree. 2ppl have died last year because of being 'exposed' and then they cant deal mentally with all the negative attention,criticism,harrassment,weirdness etc. celebs have thin skins... so go easy. peace.

regarding that last paragraph, i really wish it was you instead of them. fuck you.

Guest Tristan

Really like Chalybs' stuff atm. And Brisbot. Also been enjoying CN-Ra again lately . ETK has pretty much become my favourite section here, lots of nice stuff to discover.

Archived